Search results

1. bazrat

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Ok with altimits, Firstly you have to think like this, with a script like that, the == 1, the 1 is actually 48 pixels. Secondly since altimits runs off pixels and not 48x48 grid blocks, saying == 1 means it wont trigger until the player is EXACTLY 48 pixels away from the position, which is...
  2. bazrat

Kino - Slow Text

Gosh, tinfoil much?
  3. bazrat

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

That dungeon crawling image looks amazing. It seems like a super mode 7 xD
  4. bazrat

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

Many good ideas here. To not repeat any (I think), I would also suggest: - Letting the editors "Event Editor" window be more flexible. For instance be able to resize the window, be able to have multiple windows open for different events. Right now there is a lot of, oh forgot what I did here...
  5. bazrat

RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!)

Comments like this guarantee this game will be finished, thank you! :MV1:
  6. bazrat

Oh, Echo’s game is called Gaia’s Melody which we found out about later when someone else brought it up. She definitely made good tutorials!
  7. bazrat

Thank you everyone who joined us in the live dev stream, really appreciate the support! (Starts 10min into the video) xD
  8. bazrat

TF Mapping Tutorial: Cliff Walls

You da man!
  9. bazrat

RM Bridge to PGMMV Tutorials

Hey there! First, this is not a "Hey come to this engine!" post. This is merely the result of some experimenting I've been doing with the Pixel Game Maker MV engine since it's free trial went live. Now I want to share how to navigate and use the engine while showing comparisons of RM to help a...
  10. bazrat

Ultra Mode 7

That is just how it works, there has been a lot of posts on the subject xD Your work around is pretty clever though, thanks for sharing!
  11. bazrat

Pixel Maker MV category?

Just got word from the PGMMV official steam forums by one of the developers PixCube. This is about what RM assets are usable in PGMMV: "Originally posted by PixCube: Hello! Actually it is not an easy "yes-no" situation, it depends on each asset's license agreement. If the user has RPG Maker...
  12. bazrat

Thanks for all your support!
  13. bazrat

Pixel Maker MV category?

Yup, got a thread on Playism steam forum asking for a more official response, hopefully we can get more clarity https://steamcommunity.com/app/837510/discussions/0/1631917609748502797/
  14. bazrat

Immersion - [#13/10/2019] - 0.2.4

you madman........ :VXA4:
  15. bazrat

Pixel Maker MV category?

Yeah these RM forums and website from what I can tell are actually RM's publisher Deciga, which is not the publisher of PGMMV. They are both developed by Kadowaka but PGMMV is published by Playism. Their current community is very very small, which is sad cause the engine is actually not that...
  16. bazrat

RMMV Project: Fate & Destiny

i used that music in my beach game for GMTK, its so fitting xD
  17. bazrat

Help with Event Chase Stealth (YEP)

Well you were making it very complicated xD This worked for me: You will need a way to prevent the spamming of S though. I would recommend this: You don't need 'exit event processing', but I have learned, especially for parallel events that turn themselves off, to use it or the event CAN...
  18. bazrat

i dunno, i dont think your common event is setup right. for instance i have no idea where the switches in your conditionals are turning on, how do you even get past the first condition check? what turns enable stealth on?
  19. bazrat

Caethyril had a fix for stealth chase that worked for me. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/caethyrils-plugins.106255/ Look under the "Fix/Patch" section and it's the bottom one I think. Place it under YEPs event chase plugin.
  20. bazrat

Eli_FixAnalogMove

Awesome Eli, you figured it out xD :MV1:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren