Search results

1. ThePotatoOfFire

Ramza's State Workshop OPEN (current states: 26 LATEST: Overpower + Darkness Burst)

State Name: Eternal Flame State Description: Once set on an enemy, it will deal Fire damage to them at the beginning of their turn, and the state never expires. However, it can only be active on one enemy at a time. So, if Enemy A has Eternal Flame, and then the player casts it on Enemy B, the...
  2. ThePotatoOfFire

FREE Kingdom Hearts : Nexus Within Twilight (Fan-Game) - Every Position Needed

If your Writer slot ever opens up, I'd be happy to lend my talents! I've been a huge KH fan since I was a kid and this looks really promising! It would be amazing to be a part of a project like this!! Edit: I'm also pretty handy at mapping!
  3. ThePotatoOfFire

Skill Trees System

I started up the latest version of the demo, and was greeted with this error upon opening the main menu:
  4. ThePotatoOfFire

Derex's Generator Overhaul (Updated August 16)

Love the stuff, if you can ever get back around to making resources or finally set up that banned.url, I'll support 100%!
  5. ThePotatoOfFire

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

@Confodere Damage Formulas might not be the place to go for that particular effect
  6. ThePotatoOfFire

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

The Dropbox link on your website leads to a 404, was the file taken down for any reason?
  7. ThePotatoOfFire

Potato's Fiery Edits & Creations (Trees!)

11/23/2018 -Trees! Just some edits of small clusters. All 5 tree types finished! Feel free to request clusters of trees from other tilesets people have made, and I'll see if they'll let me!
  8. ThePotatoOfFire

My wallet is waiting patiently...
  9. ThePotatoOfFire

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Or just practice. I've been trying to improve with the Action Sequence Editor tool that Yanfly features on their website because of how easy it is to work with. Link to that editor: X http://actionsequence.cf/ It seems the tool is down, taken over by a scam download page. Don't go.
  10. ThePotatoOfFire

I need to impose a second damage cap on all of my formulas to prevent them from going beyond 999,999 damage in a single hit. I know the basic idea of what I need, I just don't know how to write it so RMMV will understand it. Example: If (a.atk * 4) > 999,999, set damage value to 999,999 How do...
  11. ThePotatoOfFire

@jonthefox If you AREN'T using Yanfly's Armor Scaling, then this gets easy. Just take X - (b.def * 0.6) if you want a 40% reduction, or whatever you want. If you are using that plugin, then best of luck to you.
  12. ThePotatoOfFire

Eye's Generator Resources

Links are down :(
  13. ThePotatoOfFire

https://hadecynn.wordpress.com/archive/ @Nightshade
  14. ThePotatoOfFire

Hey y'all. I actually don't have a question, just a little nugget for those that may want it. In Mobius Final Fantasy, Magic is used as a percentage multiplier on ability damage, and the base damage comes from the ability being used. So in a side project I'm doing, I managed to replicate this...
  15. ThePotatoOfFire

Strange_Dragon_99's Resources {UPDATED}

You are actually a blessing to this earth thank
  16. ThePotatoOfFire

Hey! So my house burned down in January, and it took my laptop and everything I had on there with it, including Quintessence, which I bought. How do I retrieve those animations? EDIT: Nevermind! Found it! For those who may need it: On this website, go to"Products", then click log in (same as...
  17. ThePotatoOfFire

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

There's nothing in the help file that suggests what should be in there, besides the <respawn:x> and <range:x> tags, of which I know range only seems to work in the event, not the database. What should go on the database enemy? Also, your demo is just a white screen for me. No title on the...
  18. ThePotatoOfFire

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Starting trying out your ABS Plugin yesterday, and for some reason, as soon as I get within trigger distance of an enemy, I get this: I have all the settings filled out for every skill that's being used by the actor and the enemy (only 1 actor active, only 1 enemy active) and I filled out the...
  19. ThePotatoOfFire

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

This shows up at the very top of the console as soon as I start playtesting: Uncaught ReferenceError: Window_TBSSkillList is not defined And this shows up every time I start a battle. It crashes the game. rpg_managers.js:1756 TypeError: Cannot read property 'apply' of undefined at new...
  20. ThePotatoOfFire

Amy's MV Resources

I'm not gonna use these icons, but I wish I was making a project where I could. Those are beautiful :kaoswt:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren