Search results

1. DrDhoom

Suikoden Like Weapon Upgrade

Fixed, please download the plugin here https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DrDhoom/RMMV-Plugins/master/DhoomWeaponUpgrade.js
  2. DrDhoom

Parallax Utils

No, the plugin will not preload any of the parallax files.
  3. DrDhoom

Message Sound Effects

Update: Fix a bug where the plugin will cause an error if a message start with space. Thanks to @caethyril for the fix.
  4. DrDhoom

Code to find enemy image from database

Which sprite? Is it the enemy image filename or is it the actual sprite in the battle? Enemy image filename: $dataEnemies[ID].battlerName The enemy sprite object: SceneManager._scene._spriteset._enemySprites.find(function (e) { return e._enemy.enemyId() === ID }) Edit: I think what you want is...
  5. DrDhoom

Parallax Utils

Thanks! If you download the demo, the Fog preset setting use the fade effect. If you only want either fade in or fade out, there's no setting for that. Although you could use the plugin command to change the parallax opacity.
  6. DrDhoom

For all the plugin makers: What is the best practice?

For update function I always create a new function, so that the update function won't be overcrowded and it'll be easier to find stuff because you'll know what the code is doing just based on the function name alone.
  7. DrDhoom

Parallax Utils

You're welcome! :D Thanks! Well you can change the filename format to match the OrangeOverlay filename format, I think.
  8. DrDhoom

Parallax Utils

Sorry for the late response, finally able to update the plugin :)
  9. DrDhoom

[XP] Is it possible to use "Script" command to change Textbox Z-axis?

You can set the z value to a variable with reset_window method, the value will be refreshed each time the window is popped up. Don't forget to change the VARIABLEID. class Window_Message < Window_Selectable def reset_window self.z = $game_variables[VARIABLEID] . end end
  10. DrDhoom

Thanks for snapping my neck.

Thanks for snapping my neck.
  11. DrDhoom

Age is just a number.

Age is just a number.
  12. DrDhoom

What's wrong with this bit of code?

Because you've assigned the switch value instead of checking whether it's true or false. The symbol for EQUAL TO is "==", so change your if statement to something like this: if $game_switches[6] == false
  13. DrDhoom

Have learned how to solder because headphone wire frequently breaks and I'm tired of buying a...

Have learned how to solder because headphone wire frequently breaks and I'm tired of buying a new ones every time.
  14. DrDhoom

Suikoden Like Weapon Upgrade

Weapon Upgrade v2.0 DrDhoom Introduction Commissioned by @kaleemmcintyre, published with permission. This plugin is for upgrading actor's weapon, just like Blacksmith shop in Suikoden. Yanfly's Item Core is needed! Features - Use growth formula for weapon parameters. - Use upgrade cost formula...
  15. DrDhoom

*HUGS*

*HUGS*
  16. DrDhoom

@[5769:@Matseb2611] IKR, the twist hit real hard. @[84580:@samkfj] Oh you should watch it...

@[5769:@Matseb2611] IKR, the twist hit real hard. @[84580:@samkfj] Oh you should watch it, highly recommended!
  17. DrDhoom

@[84580:@samkfj] Well that's kinda the purpose, other than her being cute :P

@[84580:@samkfj] Well that's kinda the purpose, other than her being cute :P
  18. DrDhoom

Black Mirror Shut up and Dance ending is such a masterpiece, especially because of Radiohead.

Black Mirror Shut up and Dance ending is such a masterpiece, especially because of Radiohead.
  19. DrDhoom

I made a terrible mistake

*= is basically multiplying itself with a value so this self.damage *= (self.damage * 1.5).round equal to this self.damage = self.damage * (self.damage * 1.5).round I think what you mean is .to_i, there's no .i method.
  20. DrDhoom

I made a terrible mistake

You can replace that line with this to round the damage self.damage = (self.damage * 1.5).round

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren