Search results

1. callmedan

If it's possible, I'd like to see how to edit square tiles (like cliff or water autotile) into...

If it's possible, I'd like to see how to edit square tiles (like cliff or water autotile) into rounded tiles.
  2. callmedan

They said it’s about $260000 for a kidney on the black market. But it’s illegal though XD

They said it’s about $260000 for a kidney on the black market. But it’s illegal though XD
  3. callmedan

How to convert XP Characters to MV

If you need XP graphics for MV, LadyBaskerville already converted it: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-xp-graphics-for-rpg-maker-mv-tilesets-and-characters.73430/ For how to convert them, just follow what Andar said.
  4. callmedan

I prefer the manga.

I prefer the manga.
  5. callmedan

How to start the game with a cutscene? How to make common event buttons? And/or how to make an event need a requirement to move onto other event page?

Put it in an event script, and don't forget to Wait a few frames before that script call or it will freeze the game. You have to put it in everytime. Just create a common event in the database with a Wait command and the script call, then call it everytime you need. It's easier to fix if...
  6. callmedan

How to start the game with a cutscene? How to make common event buttons? And/or how to make an event need a requirement to move onto other event page?

You can use a script call like this, so when you press spacebar or enter, it will show the next picture. Wait: 4 frame(s) while !Input.trigger?(Input::C) Graphics.update Input.update end
  7. callmedan

Is it just me or there's a gap above the navigation bar when scrolling down in the dark theme?

Is it just me or there's a gap above the navigation bar when scrolling down in the dark theme?
  8. callmedan

Help with Making NPCs follow each other

I think this might work for your need. https://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,12295.0.html?PHPSESSID=cfb8c52efcefd86962559037093b797d
  9. callmedan

They said it will have visual scripting next year, so I think it might be easier...

They said it will have visual scripting next year, so I think it might be easier...
  10. callmedan

RM2K3 ChipSets

REFMAP's chipsets are the best one I know: http://refmap-l.blog.jp/archives/cat_202341.html Some Time Fantasy packs are also available in 16x16 format: http://finalbossblues.com/
  11. callmedan

Events/player that move/turn toward/away from events

Movement Enhancements - Turn or Move Toward or Away From Events by Heretic When you need XP scripts, Chaos Project and Save-Point are your friends.
  12. callmedan

Pictures fixed to maps

@Andrea87Sky Well, I think you should set fixed coords for the picture instead of getting it from an event. I have no ideas why whenever the picture updated, it's sent to another place. Also I don't see a reason to get values from an event, because the house is stationary. It'd be helpful if...
  13. callmedan

Pictures fixed to maps

Can you tell how you set up the coordinates or upload a project including only that map?
  14. callmedan

Animated tiles that's not autotile in XP ???

I just downloaded your sprite above to test it and it worked fine for me. Here's how I set up the move route:
  15. callmedan

Animated tiles that's not autotile in XP ???

You should have added all 8 frames into the custom move route, and checked the Repeat Action box. Also uncheck the Stop Animation box as it’s not necessary.
  16. callmedan

[XP] How do I trim Ccoa’s UMS gap?

@DerVVulfman Oops, I didn’t notice I could draw message with code like that. I should read the document again. @Sixth My bad, I just added a link to the script in the first post.
  17. callmedan

@slimmmeiske2 Thank you! My bad, I should have mentioned it in the first post. There's something can't be replaced by the script commands like drawing items into message.
  18. callmedan

When I use a command of the script, it will leave a gap at the end of the message line. The more command you use, the bigger the gap will get. It’s okay in normal window mode, but it’s not cool in FIT_WINDOW_TO_TEXT mode in my opinion. Is it possible to trim the gap and how do I do that? Ccoa’...
  19. callmedan

Pictures fixed to maps

@Andrea87Sky I don't think the script would cause a problem like that, just adjusting the picture's location.
  20. callmedan

looking for a tileset that looks more akin to SNES (or rpg maker 2k3)

What about REFMAP’s tilesets for RM2K3? I think it’s great. http://refmap-l.blog.jp/archives/cat_202343.html

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren