Search results

1. spritemight

Sprite Might Assets - RPG Maker XP

@SpiderMilkshake Man it's been awhile since I've had a chance to post here! Been busy setting up a 'game' on deviantart, and I'm hoping to take it further here on the RPG Maker forum at some point. But guess what! Hee! I took that test in your signature instead of working----you know...
  2. spritemight

Sprite Might - Sketches

@NeoFantasy Hey thanks! I'm definitely thinking of doing more sketches in this style. I've always loved the shiny-eyed style of shojo mangas.
  3. spritemight

Sprite Might - Sketches

Hey everyone! It's been awhile, huh? I was going through some old artwork and found a bunch that had my old 'anime' style! It made me want to sketch some anime characters this month! Below is just a collection of some of the random doodles of faces that I liked the most. I really liked the...
  4. spritemight

1926 - Metropolis [Demo v. 0.8]

Hmm.... I'm so sorry for your loss! I'll see what I can do to help.
  5. spritemight

Sprite Might - Sketches

@Starmage You think so? I'm actually really psyched that you liked the idea! If I do it I'll post it to Youtube and put it under the title 'SpriteMight - Real Fake Games'. Hey if it takes off, I wouldn't mind making more of them! Hahha!
  6. spritemight

Sprite Might - Sketches

@Zealraid Thank you! I'm glad you like them! I love to draw derpy animals. I'll be adding more sketches next month. @Starmage Hahah! Thank you, I really loved these guys! The MLP sketch was actually part of a bigger project that I ended up putting on the back burner. I was kinda bummed about...
  7. spritemight

Hmm... Hi!

Hiya! Welcome to the RPG Maker forums! :kaojoy:
  8. spritemight

Sprite Might Assets - RPG Maker 2003

@starlight dream Thank you! The baby is healthy and happy, and I'm really fascinated with watching her grow. In just 2 months she's so much bigger than when she was first born! I'm like "WOOOO-AH!" when I look at how chubby she is in comparison to her first days. She's even more vocal too! It's...
  9. spritemight

Spider's Batch o' Resources for XP

These are very awesome!! Your style would be great in a mobile game, because of how clean the coloring is. You can easily cut up the still images into pieces you can animate, like a paper doll or Flash style. I especially really like your icons! I love cute things! Keep up the good work!
  10. spritemight

@RocketKnight Hey thanks!! I'm just trying to get back into doing projects again. Slowly getting there! :kaopride: It just sucks that I had to put practically everything on hold for the last 3-4 months. I still need to go through my Deviantart and banned.url and clean up my sites and think about...
  11. spritemight

@Leon Kennedy Yeah, 2003 was pretty much my first ever RPG Maker on the PC, and I have a soft spot for it. So, I am surprised that there aren't that many resources available after all these years. Guess, I'll just continue on with what I had originally planned. I want to make at least one...
  12. spritemight

Finally! Posted some new icon pics for XP and 2003! More to come!

Finally! Posted some new icon pics for XP and 2003! More to come!
  13. spritemight

Sprite Might - Sketches

@EnyaShinji You know that's something that I might consider in the future! I wouldn't mind using the characters I already made for 2003 and XP. I've grown pretty attached to them. @Applesaws Aww! Thank you!
  14. spritemight

Heyo!! Just posted some icon sprites to my 2003 thread, and I'm also going to be posting them here on the XP thread. I'm a bit late with this update and I had to compromise with getting just these few sprites out instead of the bigger set I originally wanted. I'll be adding them to the library...
  15. spritemight

@Leon Kennedy Thanks! Your work is really awesome too! I really love the cars! (Which reminds me that I have to finish a car sprite for a friend.) Any suggestions for some sprites you'd like to see more of?
  16. spritemight

OKAY!!! I am WAY late with this update, and would have been later if my husband hadn't dragged me away from Photoshop. I was like, "It's JUST NOT ENOUGH!" and he was like, "JUST POST SOMETHING!" and then he fed me chocolate pretzels and iced tea. I have a bad habit of wanting to post BIG sets...
  17. spritemight

Trying to catch up! Ah!! Late for a very important UP-date!!

Trying to catch up! Ah!! Late for a very important UP-date!!
  18. spritemight

Hey there, everyone! It's been quite awhile since I've last updated this thread. My baby was born a few weeks ago, and she's a happy little bundle of chubs and joy! Super happy, and super tired! A few updates!! I noticed that a bunch of my links have been broken due to my host site changing...
  19. spritemight

Worst Pickup Lines

I thought of two more! "Are you on fire? Cuz you're smoking!" "Do you like stalkers? Cuz I'd follow you anywhere!" (Creepy!)
  20. spritemight

Worst Pickup Lines

If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber. (Big-Boned Addition) If you were a vegetable, you'd be a sweet potato.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren