Search results

1. ashyramoonwolf

Official Store Submissions

OK. i'll say it another way so you will not be able to quote whatever you like to prove you are right! I actually made my element based on the shape and colorst of the basic tileset. I created them from nothing, but they are baased in color and shape on the tileset we have with rpg maker MV...
  2. ashyramoonwolf

Do you realize, that I actually edit the basic tilest for reasons? Shape, keep some colors the same (more or less) and how object are working. But the cliff and the tree in my exemple are not based from anything (Well.... They are. i took pictures with my phone... so they are based on real life...
  3. ashyramoonwolf

Thanks @bgillisp . I honestly will explain the things simply. I'll start using Unity more than RPG Maker (definitely not optimized for mobile) So I will not use my tileset anymore. but if a few polishing can able it to be sell, i will take the little time needed. (But if we say me there is no...
  4. ashyramoonwolf

This is something I understand, And I know there is a need to polish them a little. The point is to know if they look original or not
  5. ashyramoonwolf

Ok can we stop being bad people two second? CAN YOU REALLY SAY those two are same at first? Edit: Without knowing and without lying for sure. (I told you they are the same at first, but could you guessed it? Even if you ask it to yourself I really doubt about it! Same for the tree btw
  6. ashyramoonwolf

Same tree at first.... THIS is called EDIT!
  7. ashyramoonwolf

Please quote nice and all the message. Here i edited what is gave with RPG maker Mv Edit: Also you should consider reading what i said. I did said basic asset. That mean not from someone but what is used when you create a project.
  8. ashyramoonwolf

I may eventualy why not understand for tileset eventually... But If chibo aren't enough edited, what is? Also take a look at trees. (i says it like it, but I'll sell them anyway.. But it will be convenient by the store)
  9. ashyramoonwolf

I have an inquiry about one point. I'm trying to create tileset, actually some things are the basic asset more or less edited. (as an exemple And i also have face/creature. So is it okay or not enough "handcrafted"?
  10. ashyramoonwolf

Guest Contributors

Sorry to ask it here, i just have no clue where to ask it.. Can someone tell me what are the prerequisite to sell our own tileset, face set, etc... Do they need to be fully completed (I mean all basic tileset A,B and C are full of item.) Is it a problem if some element are close (but different)...
  11. ashyramoonwolf

(MV) More grid autotile

Ok, thanks then. (I'll find ideas about how i can hadle it then..)
  12. ashyramoonwolf

(MV) More grid autotile

Hello everyone. i was sure i found somewhere ways to have more grid/pattern in autotile in order to have less repeatitive Tile So basically i need more "entry" for autotile.... (If i can have 4 square but not one that would be great. Thanks and have a nice day.
  13. ashyramoonwolf

Searching advice/opinions about my own music

Hello everyone, I have something i need to know, sorry if it sound pretentious.. I'm creating some music, and i like them (despite some mistale) Do it come from me, or is there really something nice? Don't have mercy! This is not what i need, i just need honesty...
  14. ashyramoonwolf

(MV) Master plugin?

More than cool. Actually how can you say you make deployment for mobile if the code is a mess... lol
  15. ashyramoonwolf

(MV) Master plugin?

True i didn't even look at if the deployment do it....
  16. ashyramoonwolf

(MV) Master plugin?

You just convince me to do it at the end... This make performance increase even more important at the end.. Still thank you, i know it can be done and can help a little... (I assume it is a lot of work, but compared to the time spent on creating a full game, this should be quick... ) Edit: Even...
  17. ashyramoonwolf

(MV) Master plugin?

@Poryg I see... The fact is the game i'm making is for mobile... So at this time i think each performance win is good to take... (I have only 1 process in the game, the "Time" common event. Not even really set as parallel as it is called by "Orange time plugin". Still it is slow sometimes...) Of...
  18. ashyramoonwolf

RPG Maker MV Screen Size?

(ADMIN: I'm sorry if this is considered at necroposting, I just found this topic with research on google and there is a mistake in the post from @gilgamar) The correct script is: $gameVariables.setValue(V, Graphics.width) $gameVariables.setValue(V, Graphics.height) => Variables (the "s" is...
  19. ashyramoonwolf

(MV) Master plugin?

Hello everyone. (First of all, sorry if the thread isn't in the good place, i didn't knew where to put it) So i come to you because i wanted to know some points... Considering how the plugins and module works: Can we make a kind of "Master" File? (And so having only one plugin more...
  20. ashyramoonwolf

(MV) Change tile A ingame with script

ADMIN PLEASE! Delete the thread! Not usefull anyway!!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren