Search results

1. Iavra

Seems like i got caught up again and will be really busy for some time...i know some guys are...

Seems like i got caught up again and will be really busy for some time...i know some guys are waiting for me to review and/or fix some bugs, but i don't know, when i will be able to -.-
  2. Iavra

Iavra Video Title

I haven't tested any of my plugins for 1.3.2, but i need to test something else this weekend, so i'll give it a try and see if i need to change anything.
  3. Iavra

Achievements plugin

Uh, could you link Yanfly's plugin, so i can take a look at it? Regarding popups, it has been ages since i last touched this one, so i'm not sure if i can help you with this :D Maybe the achievements have already been unlocked (remember, they are saved separately from game saves), so you...
  4. Iavra

Iavra Localization

Not for that one, but i remade the core plugin a long time ago. Andar is pretty much beta testing it, while i'm adding new features ^^
  5. Iavra

No internet at home for the last few days and it's probably not getting fixed until next week...

No internet at home for the last few days and it's probably not getting fixed until next week. What am i going to do with all this time? :O
  6. Iavra

Iavra Text Sound

The plugin is pretty old, but from my own documentation, i would assume the following: // script call IAVRA.TEXTSOUND.setOptions({sound: <value>}); // plugin command TextSound set sound <value> Where "<value>" refers to the filename of the sound to be used. If this doesn't work, please try...
  7. Iavra

Iavra Self Variables

Please link to the other plugin and post a screenshot of the whole error message. There will always be incompatibilities between plugins, but i'll see if i can fix this.
  8. Iavra

Sorry to everyone waiting for an update to my plugin. It's basically working, but i'm kinda busy...

Sorry to everyone waiting for an update to my plugin. It's basically working, but i'm kinda busy and the new PoE season starts tomorrow, so i'm pretty much out of time :D
  9. Iavra

What is your favorite Trading Card Game?

MtG for paper, even though i stopped playing tournaments a few years ago (mainly playing Legacy). For digital i'm switching between HS and Duelyst, because MtG Online is too costly if i want to rebuild my decks and all other MtG games are too limited (like limiting the number of rares etc...).
  10. Iavra

Iavra Video Title

Then please try the following: - Disable all other plugins. - If the error still occurs, open the console (F8 in local testplay, F12 in browser) and make a screenshot of the error message. - If the error stops, enable the other plugins one by one to find out, which one is incompatible...
  11. Iavra

Iavra Video Title

The plugin had been updated for 1.3. Please make sure you get the latest version.
  12. Iavra

Weird number thingy on top left?

Hmm, i had a similar issue with Steam's ingame Overlay and could fix it that way. Maybe you need to restart Steam to have the change take effect?
  13. Iavra

Iavra Lighting System(s)

I'm basically there. Now, the final question: What do i need to do to correctly blend the light? ^^ BlendModes, especially WebGL ones, seem to be very limited in PIXI, so i might end up needing a filter/shader for this. /edit: blendMode = 4 (overlay), seems to do the trick, although the...
  14. Iavra

Weird number thingy on top left?

That's probably Steam. Try disabling the ingame FPS counter: http://ccm.net/faq/40667-steam-display-the-in-game-fps-counter
  15. Iavra

Iavra Minimap

I probably won't, but in general you can extend IAVRA.MINIMAP.SpritePoi to display any picture you want.
  16. Iavra

If you posted it in completed games, the thread likely needs to be approved first. Please...

If you posted it in completed games, the thread likely needs to be approved first. Please wait 72 hours, before asking a mod about its current status.
  17. Iavra

Iavra Lighting System(s)

As a small update, this is how my demo project looks right now: There are 16 vertices on this screen, 4 for each of the 3 blocks (no optimization so far) and 4 for the map as a whole. The "light" is represented by the mouse cursor. The resulting polygon looks kinda weird, though. Seems...
  18. Iavra

Iavra Lighting System(s)

Actually, i think the first system could use less performance, since it runs mainly on the GPU and involves 2-3 filter passes, instead of having to iterate over a bunch of vertices. On the downside, it's less precise, since it's basically raycasting, where the number of rays casted it equal to...
  19. Iavra

Iavra Lighting System(s)

It's actually pretty easy. The hardest part would be creating a list of all vertices. My current plan looks like this: - Get a list of all coordinates, that should block light (i'm using regionId = 1, but that's just for testing). - For each block, grab the 4 sides (vertices) and store...
  20. Iavra

Iavra Lighting System(s)

That would currently impossible for both systems, since there's no z axis involved. This means, shadows have no length, but block the whole light. You could do something like this with normal mapping (http://www.mattgreer.org/articles/dynamic-lighting-and-shadows/), but that's completely different.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren