Search results

1. King Gerar

Pixelling food. Christmas effect? Haha.

Pixelling food. Christmas effect? Haha.
  2. King Gerar

In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.

In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.
  3. King Gerar

Change water tiles cycle animation

Hi, everyone! Being straight, is there a way to change the water tiles animation to 1-2-3-1-2-3 instead of 1-2-3-2-1? I've searching in rpg_core, in ShaderTilemap class, but didn't any progress.
  4. King Gerar

How to make menu body color nontransparent?

Plugin rpg_windows, line 62 or search for standardBackOpacity function. The default value is 192, change to 255. Or, preferencialy, create a plugin to make this change, otherwise, when update these plugins you'll lose this modification.
  5. King Gerar

How open and move DevTools window?

I tried use here, but the move is moving the appWindow and focus working only when DevTools already open. I thought there was a corresponding code in this new NW.js. Well, isn't worth it take time just to keep this... crutch, I'll survive without this, haha. Thanks for answer, Jonforum.
  6. King Gerar

How open and move DevTools window?

Hi, everybody! I had the following code working until the last RPG Maker MV version (ignores Portuguese comments and strings). var cons_pos_x = 1150; // Posicao X var cons_pos_y = 180; // Posicao Y var cons_tam_x = 716; // Tamanho X, 716 é o padrão var cons_tam_y = 539; // Tamanho Y, 539 é o...
  7. King Gerar

Simplified Item Menu

This? This plugin overwrites the default Scene_Item and changes Window_ItemList columns number, so also affecting the item's window on Scene_Equip. I don't know what this Yanfly's plugin does, but this 'simple scene items' still being Scene_Item.
  8. King Gerar

Can't change default font through gamefont.css

Convert the font to .otf format e test again, changing gamefont.css file.
  9. King Gerar

This is a peculiar genetic inheritance, haha. Welcome @[110365:@W.D_Gaster]

This is a peculiar genetic inheritance, haha. Welcome @[110365:@W.D_Gaster]
  10. King Gerar

Item Level Plug In, if you please

Yes, you do. I've updated the plugin. Check it again.
  11. King Gerar

Item Level Plug In, if you please

Something like this? Read the help, case you decide use.
  12. King Gerar

checking if event facing player

See if this works for you. Read plugin help before.
  13. King Gerar

Set the Menu available/unavailable

Through a event command on third tab of event commands you may enable or disable menu access.
  14. King Gerar

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Weremole I saw some screens with tiles in this style on Deviantart and really enjoyed. Lovely tiles and beutiful map. Of course doesn't look as a dark forest, but is the perfect place for poisonous mushrooms and other envenomed enemies. - I'm working on UIs. This is the result of a morning...
  15. King Gerar

Sprite Size/Quality

Apparently, is it a pixel art, right? I don't recommend to reduce pixel arts made in scale 1:1, because, or will be blurred, or will be missing some pixels. The best way is work in multiples scales of final size (if it's best for you) and then reduce after finished. It's important also to check...
  16. King Gerar

I work with 1024 x 576, because is the lesser among those will be supported.

I work with 1024 x 576, because is the lesser among those will be supported.
  17. King Gerar

I can try. Which are incompatible plugins?

I can try. Which are incompatible plugins?
  18. King Gerar

Changing Line Height in Messages

See if this works for you.
  19. King Gerar

Dueling against Joe too, after the Time Wizard effect, the 'Dark Magician become older and...

Dueling against Joe too, after the Time Wizard effect, the 'Dark Magician become older and leaned more skills' xD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren