Search results

1. Anisoft

The Resource WIP Thread 3

I'll def give that more of a try, and if worst comes to worst, Ill use a little bit of a directional shading. Enough to hopefully not cause issues. Thank you for the amazing feedback. Ill get back to grinding hard on my art :)
  2. Anisoft

Thank you for the feedback. Celianna's choice of colors was something I always liked so I definitely was inspired. Tho evidently a bit too much because of it being mistaken as her work. I don't want to cause that confusion. Ill look into modifying my color pallet a bit more. Likely a little...
  3. Anisoft

@Sharm Ah okay so the more up face works okay? I only made the lower one because I had thought the face was looking towards the screen too much. My dev partner and you both think that 3 is the best tho, so Ill likely go with it. Thanks :) Any suggestions on my tileset art? I'd like to know...
  4. Anisoft

Oki sorry about that, I made a quick test map without much fancy lighting and some old bad tilesets stuff I made.
  5. Anisoft

@Sharm Okay so this is a test map... The lighting is actually dynamic and working btw... and it can look weird sometimes but its the price I pay for wanted something with a bit of depth. The game will also have fake character shadows, and better AO on the feet. Maybe I should move them away...
  6. Anisoft

Your right, that arm was looking a bit weird anyway so its convenient to fix. Any suggestions on how? I assume I should raise her shoulders a bit, and make the angle wider for the arm. Edit* Which variation of head do you all prefer? Different eye position and or shading
  7. Anisoft

@Sharm Thanks for the feedback! Sorry for the delay, I had been trying to fix it up a bit more before requesting more feedback. @KayZaman thanks! I made a bunch of changes to the base, eye position, shading, slightly shaving of pixels in areas. Then tried making a pose. I also added hair. I...
  8. Anisoft

So I was attempting to fix the depth to my sprite for my game. Please excuse the minor nudity for the base template I was curious what you all think, and if you had any suggestions or ideas. I'm trying to refrain from distorting the sprite too much. And plan to have my game angled at a more...
  9. Anisoft

RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

Slight correction, GPU is still being used for rendering sprites with bitmap. Since MV Sprite is just pixi.sprite wrapped. And Bitmap is just a wrapped baseTexture. The issue is a few things 1) Bitmap has some very slow canvas stuff in it, and if used can slow things down. Stuff related to...
  10. Anisoft

RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

There is no memory leak from what I can tell. Talking to the PIXI Devs has provided me info that one doesn't exist with this.interactive. (one may have back with pixi v2, but we are on v4.5 now) Another thing to point out is that interactive = false by default, so there is no reason for them to...
  11. Anisoft

[Abandoned Plugin] Super Orange Movement

Orange doesn't really support this anymore... However Orange has suggested this before, and I will too that you use QMovement. Its basically the same type of script, but with a lot more features and functionality. It's also updated constantly, and the developer is fantastic. Most of what...
  12. Anisoft

lagging for Enigma Virtual Box packed project when checking save files

This needs more attention, and should be implemented into the actual core engine. Speeds up things a lot. I'm trying to find out how to speed up the visualization of the actual saves now. Thanks so much for finding this fix!
  13. Anisoft

The Resource WIP thread 2

I'll take a look at the arms a bit, see what I can do. Making them longer tends to make her look more monkey like, so trying to find a good medium is difficult. I started a bit on the side view as well. Sadly I'm really missing the neck xD Edit* I guess there are ways to not have to change the...
  14. Anisoft

The point was to keep the same style, just scale it up for MV. :) Edit* @Sharm I did some edits starting with my front view, they were very minor. The reason for this is because I'd prefer not to make my character look like too shunken in or like dwarfs. While I do agree that perspective is...
  15. Anisoft

Ah okay, so stuff like pushing the head forward (right one) a but more, while also lowering it, pushing breasts and knees down a pixel, more top of the head exposed with the hair more covering her forhead, and so on of what you suggested. Alright I'll try for that. One thing I do wanna stay...
  16. Anisoft

No my game isn't a side scroller xD, which is why I attempted the depth stuff in the new version vs the older flat version. The tipping forward thing is good advice, do you have some examples or references that could help that? The default style for RPGMaker programs don't often do much depth...
  17. Anisoft

So I've been worried about sprite size for a while. I was thinking I had made them too small in comparison to the default MV size, and would have to compromise visuals by zooming in a lot and lowering the resolution to scale everything larger. I've struggled with up-scaling my sprites because I...
  18. Anisoft

I actually meant shades oops (fixed that) What I was meaning was that if you don't plan to shade it using shadows, contrast the color a bit more (separation between lights and darks be a little greater and maybe remove the outline.) If however you want the outline, make it thicker (u also dont...
  19. Anisoft

Fantastic critique, I agree with everything. I'd also like to point out that the colors picked are actually really nice... but depending on the shading style really be careful with how you plan to shade it. If you plan to use simple colors with not really any shading add a little more contrast...
  20. Anisoft

Pretty good start, I'd say the trunk should be less straight, the tree's overall shape should be less oval/circle like. I'd also spend some time to try and contrast out leave layering with darker and light colors, maybe even had more variances in lights and darks so the tree pops out more. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren