Search results

1. KitCameo

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Some handy character edits

You're amazing, Avery! Thanks for everything you do, making it exciting to keep trying out new scenes in RPG Maker! It's hard for me to pick a favorite, because I love all of the animals so much, but I think I'm going to have to go with the giraffe... and the baby dragons, and the gazelle, and...
  2. KitCameo

You are seriously impressive, Avery!
  3. KitCameo

Holy cow, that's a gorgeous giraffe!
  4. KitCameo

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 1/20/2020]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! (Roughly translated, means, "I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!")
  5. KitCameo

Kid Generator Accessories

Have you already checked out Pearl484's Kid's Parts? They edited a lot of the adult generator stuff to work on kids, but also edited some of the generator parts provided by people here on the forum. I know they definitely have glasses in their stuff. Here's their thread...
  6. KitCameo

Hi Avery! I have a couple of suggestions, just for inspiration hopefully, so no added pressure here: I haven't found too many items and tilesets for shrunken down characters, as in a Honey, I Shrunk The Kids type of thing. I was thinking the interior of ant hills, giant kitchen items like a...
  7. KitCameo

Kid (and Adult) Parts

@Pearl484 I did try to find the new hair you posted about Friday, but couldn't figure out which one it was. I thought it must be hidden with the rest of them, but I tried to go by numbers, and it seemed like I had already downloaded the one numbered the highest. Thank you for these generator...
  8. KitCameo

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 1/20/2020]

I love these!! And there's so many! Are you planning on expanding the Black Panther set? Because I would Freak. Out. T'Challa is perfect, and Shuri, Okoye, and Killmonger would be AWESOME.
  9. KitCameo

MV sv tall template

Aaaa! This is amazing! Thank you so much for these, @Aryeh!
  10. KitCameo

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

I joined this forum just this minute specifically so that I could thank you for your awesome sprites, @hiddenone! I can't wait to use the Hine sprites, and I love that now that you have so many of the animal sprites covered, I can set up a transform spell for my mage categories!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren