Search results

1. Hyouryuu-Na

Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

2. Hyouryuu-Na

Said shortcut turns to be a not so short ride of an hour plus another hour of traffic jam :")

Said shortcut turns to be a not so short ride of an hour plus another hour of traffic jam :")
  3. Hyouryuu-Na

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to...

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
  4. Hyouryuu-Na

Yes I just noticed XD

Yes I just noticed XD
  5. Hyouryuu-Na

People respond to anime boobs but I don't think girls are attracted to anime shirtless dudes...

People respond to anime boobs but I don't think girls are attracted to anime shirtless dudes lmao. I don't and nor do my friends. Is it because there's not many details in the body like muscles and abs and stuff :") And yet it's so easy to get turned on by two giant half circles lol.
  6. Hyouryuu-Na

I played one a long time ago. Didn't hate it though :/

I played one a long time ago. Didn't hate it though :/
  7. Hyouryuu-Na

I hate certain people and emotions. I was always like this. I wish there was an easy way to just...

I hate certain people and emotions. I was always like this. I wish there was an easy way to just wake up one day and be like "ohoho everything is so beautifulll! I love everything!"
  8. Hyouryuu-Na

I wanted to like something I don't like. It didn't work. I still don't like it. So I haven't...

I wanted to like something I don't like. It didn't work. I still don't like it. So I haven't been hypnotized.
  9. Hyouryuu-Na

How do I hypnotize myself?

How do I hypnotize myself?
  10. Hyouryuu-Na

I don't really understand why people are so interested in 2D inappropriately dressed girls :") I...

I don't really understand why people are so interested in 2D inappropriately dressed girls :") I personally would never spend money to see that stuff lol
  11. Hyouryuu-Na

I guess this is another reason why people have a negative mindset about RPG Maker lol.

I guess this is another reason why people have a negative mindset about RPG Maker lol.
  12. Hyouryuu-Na

Well yeah. Whatever you write, make sure it's correct. But anyways, I don't wanna rant about my...

Well yeah. Whatever you write, make sure it's correct. But anyways, I don't wanna rant about my problems with people not respecting their own languages so imma shut up and sleep.
  13. Hyouryuu-Na

People are ashamed to misspell English but they're fine if they misspell Bangla words. They...

People are ashamed to misspell English but they're fine if they misspell Bangla words. They think it's cool if you don't know Bangla (wtf) It's the only language in the entire world people gave their lives for! And I love it so much... This situation makes me so mad...
  14. Hyouryuu-Na

I don't dislike learning other languages. In fact I admire anyone who does so. If possible I'd...

I don't dislike learning other languages. In fact I admire anyone who does so. If possible I'd like to learn another language. The problem is that the education system here sucks. People focus too much on English since it's an international language.
  15. Hyouryuu-Na

So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google...

So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
  16. Hyouryuu-Na

So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song...

So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
  17. Hyouryuu-Na

But later we'll go to places! They'll take us to different museums and villages where we'll see...

But later we'll go to places! They'll take us to different museums and villages where we'll see how village people lead life and how industries function there and what the working class people do to earn a living.
  18. Hyouryuu-Na

We're practically in a very underdeveloped area. It's like a village. So there aren't mosques...

We're practically in a very underdeveloped area. It's like a village. So there aren't mosques for women here. Acyually you don't even need mosques for the prayer. The idea is to gather all the people and pray 'together' in a clean open place. Since there's a mosque for men, why not use it? The...
  19. Hyouryuu-Na

I see, people get drowsy after meals! But then what's the point of holding lectures after lunch...

I see, people get drowsy after meals! But then what's the point of holding lectures after lunch -_- Everyday I go through frecking 4.5 hours of boring ass lectures -_-
  20. Hyouryuu-Na

Physics! I hate it so much -_- Took pictures of a friend's notes before finals. And still don't...

Physics! I hate it so much -_- Took pictures of a friend's notes before finals. And still don't know how I passed lmao

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren