Search results

1. lordvalinar

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

*Waves* You do such an amazing job, and are a valued asset (as both a person AND artist) <3 I have a request as well (if you're still doing these) MV 32x32 style (like your main icon set there): - Banana and ( Coconut or Pineapple). Basically looking for more tropical fruits (and I believe...
  2. lordvalinar

[Help] Learning Windows and Scenes

It might help a lot actually :) Will have to play around naturally and see if I can get it working. These are my first steps into windows and scenes, and I am eager to learn! Will also want to keep this thread open for a bit since I have no clue when I'll need to come back here (probably soon :P)
  3. lordvalinar

[Help] Learning Windows and Scenes

So I'm trying to spread my wings and get away from the more common object functions (actors, events, maps, etc.) and try my hand into making my own windows/scenes. Might help me develop other more complicated scenes in the future... I have looked up via Google and search functions, and although...
  4. lordvalinar

Face Img Disappears On UnEquip (+custom plugin)

*bump* (actually waited the 72+ hours this time :p Go me!) I Still have no solution to this one. Been fixing a lot of my other plugins (got some of them even more optimized now and less of a mess lol)
  5. lordvalinar

Face Img Disappears On UnEquip (+custom plugin)

SOLVED: Gal'vs Image Cache let me pre-load the images, that fixed the issue ------------------------ Using: - YEP_EquipCore - LordV_DynamicActors (my own, still WIP but I can upload if need-be) What does DynamicActors do? - Until I get good enough to make my own character generator, this...
  6. lordvalinar

Need Alternative Method(maybe) ? Maximum Call Stack Error

Whoops 72 hours not 48. I'll try my best not to do it again. As far as new projects go, I made a fresh one and with the following plugins, turned on they work fine.... which means its not just YEP_ItemCore and DynamicActors.. there's something else conflicting: - YEP_CoreEngine - YEP_ItemCore -...
  7. lordvalinar

UPDATE2: Well it's not initEquips()... at least not on my end. I commented out the alias'd method completely and it's still doing it. So that's 1 possibility eliminated. Only thousands more to go... lol UPDATE: I still can't seem to figure out the freezing issue (game starts with black screen...
  8. lordvalinar

Attribute Escape Codes

-SIGHS- Yeah... just replacing it with drawTextEx did the trick >_> f*** my life lol This is apparently how they get it.... but it makes 0 sense to me Window_Base.prototype.obtainEscapeParam = function(textState) { var arr = /^\[\d+\]/.exec(textState.text.slice(textState.index)); if...
  9. lordvalinar

Attribute Escape Codes

Alright I'll try that. May take me awhile (got a D&D game here in a moment, so will have to work on it tomorrow) and I'm not good with regular expressions (as I mentioned :P ) but I'll read up on it or look up a tutorial or something, unless someone is willing to give me a hand with that line...
  10. lordvalinar

Attribute Escape Codes

I agree with you and Caethryl's solution. The problem I'm having is the -how- Specifically... how do I take "TextManager.param(paramId)" from the drawText() function above, and convert it to account for the icon text listed before it, and then return the new value into the drawText() function...
  11. lordvalinar

Attribute Escape Codes

Mainly because drawTextEx has the parameters of (text, x, y), where as you can see DrawText has (text, x, y, width, align). Therefore I'd have too many parameters put into drawTextEx... and I'm sure many errors would pop up. That's what I'm asking for help on :P Mainly how to convert the icon...
  12. lordvalinar

Attribute Escape Codes

Firstly, I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I'm not exactly sure if this falls under this category or learning javascript.. The point of order is "How to process attribute/parameter names with escape codes to show up in windows?" Example, I have the screenshot below of the icons setup...
  13. lordvalinar

PROGRESS!!!! I got it(mostly) :D In short I: - with LordV_ObjBasedSwVar below all of yanfly's scripts I had overwritten the changeEquip method. I included everything necessary and included a compatability section for YEP_EquipCore. - with LordV_DynamicActors, I actually changed up quite a bit in...
  14. lordvalinar

no ObjBasedSwVar is my own plugin. To store switches and variables on nearly any object (actors, party, items, map, events, etc.) To get it working properly with YEP_ItemCore, I had to alias a few methods and overwrite getIndependentItem() function. ----- Speaking of YEP_ItemCore ----- I've...
  15. lordvalinar

EDIT: See OP for all updates ________________________ This is the current list of plugins that are "ON" (of which the problems consist of YEP_ItemCore + YEP_EquipCore + my plugins): - RS_WaveFilter - OuterSelfSwitch - Galv_ImageCache - VE_BasicModule - VE_CustomVehicles - YEP_CoreEngine -...
  16. lordvalinar

FINAL: Things are working! So... turns out ItemCore doesn't play nice with my(DreamX) auto-equip integrated with my DynamicActors plugin. At least with an initial equipment set. So the solution? Empty out the initial equipment, and just give it to the player via Event in-game. *phew* Can't...
  17. lordvalinar

Question On Item Notetags

Yay! That did it! I just put the value directly into the variable instead of the itemId (since using an item consumes it anyways, I don't want to rely on that method). Then simply the plugin command method gets the value (if > 0) gives party the gold amount, and resets the variable to 0 :D...
  18. lordvalinar

Alright hmm.. I like the variable idea.. I could alias the Scene_ItemBase.prototype.useItem = function() {} method to mark it before running its original methods ((e.g. having under my private methods a var this._itemId = 0; initialized. Then on the scene above, call my method to change its...
  19. lordvalinar

I'm not trying to reinvent anything. I'm asking -HOW- to get item meta data when used and called from a common event.... specifically. Since the common event is shared between the different items. I need a way to differentiate between them or which one is called within the common event.
  20. lordvalinar

Just a quick question. I got how weapon/armor tags work for equipping/un-equipping items, but how do I read a notetag from an item specifically activated to doing a common event that runs a plugin command. Order below for reference: 1. Item (tag: <PokerChip: 1>) 2. Use Common Event...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren