Search results

1. KillerGin

RMMV Killer Gin (STEAM Early Access), RPG with Voice acting and a Dating and farming mini-game!)

KG is a massive game and there is sooooo much to discover and enjoy. (Please check your messages for the answers to your questions) Believe me, I love GORDO! He is awesome.... but its a story and people grow and learn and change as time goes on. Yes, unfortunately MV is not the most optimized...
  2. KillerGin

RMMV Killer Gin (STEAM Early Access), RPG with Voice acting and a Dating and farming mini-game!)

1) Sneaking, visual enemies, light, etc. are a CORE component of the game. If it's not your cup of tea, that is fine. 2) Recording software can put a heavy strain on most CPUs. KG is a bit heavier than your average RPG for sure but the game can run 60 frames on capable comps no prob. 3) The...
  3. KillerGin

And just like that Killer Gin has STEAM DLC!!! Killer Gin Updated! Killer Gin STEAM V6 (0.7.2) (1/19/20) Killer Gin EARLY ACCESS DLC Created and available! Can now disable hunger, sleep, and thirst for difficulties Torment 1 and under Created an option to remove Gore from game. Passion Token...
  4. KillerGin

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
  5. KillerGin

MV 1.6.2 random map lag spikes

Hey guys! Well KG was using 1.5.2 which had NW.js 12. I updated the KG to 1.6.2 which uses NW.js 29 yesterday. Performance was much better.... but I experienced the above problems. PLUS (NEW PROBLEM) sometimes during battles the frame rate would seriously tank to the point of being...
  6. KillerGin

Ah thanks. Yes the game is now on STEAM early access and its definitely a labor of love. Its...

Ah thanks. Yes the game is now on STEAM early access and its definitely a labor of love. Its definitely much more open and much more open than your typical JRPG.
  7. KillerGin

I hear ya. Now we can do DLC and achievements! AHHH!! using 1.6.2?

I hear ya. Now we can do DLC and achievements! AHHH!! using 1.6.2?
  8. KillerGin

Spent like.... 10+ hrs getting my game to communicate with STEAM... finally figured it out...

Spent like.... 10+ hrs getting my game to communicate with STEAM... finally figured it out... learned a lot! Thanks @MushroomCake28!
  9. KillerGin

NOOOOO!!! You rock! Course, we will understand! Good luck and kick butt!

NOOOOO!!! You rock! Course, we will understand! Good luck and kick butt!
  10. KillerGin

MV 1.6.2 random map lag spikes

Hey guys! I am curious about 1.6.2 Does the frame rate randomly bug out sometimes? (instead of a solid 60, will go up and down 60 to 45 or so, almost in a perfect rhythm. Fixed if you stay in a menu long enough or just change maps) After this, it will be a rock solid 60 until you change map...
  11. KillerGin

I wonder if all the new awesome art work on my game page will make people check out the game lol

I wonder if all the new awesome art work on my game page will make people check out the game lol
  12. KillerGin

Killer Gin has been Updated on STEAM! Killer Gin STEAM V2 (0.6.6) (12/23/19) Invasion Scene Now Voice Acted (V1) Updated Title Screen Fixed Visual settings in Option Menu Added Lottery Item Description for prizes Fixed some skills/Updated Char builds Updated items and much more...
  13. KillerGin

Ah I like it!

Ah I like it!
  14. KillerGin

Oh really? Never played those games. yeah, Gordo is a fan favorite, he is awesome! He is the...

Oh really? Never played those games. yeah, Gordo is a fan favorite, he is awesome! He is the character everyone is already rooting for which is definitely cool. He is the guy that is the normal, every day guy surrounded by titans, yet, if the player pays attention and plays the game well...
  15. KillerGin

The game is already available on STEAM

The game is already available on STEAM
  16. KillerGin

Getting approached already. Any Youtubers or LPers out there? I guess I'll start here lol

Getting approached already. Any Youtubers or LPers out there? I guess I'll start here lol
  17. KillerGin

Itch.io User Stealing Games

Wow, thats crazy bro! People these days! I am so glad you caught this person. Now lets hope some form of justice will be applied.
  18. KillerGin

Thanks! I been working hard, 4 yrs for this, and I still have a lot of work to do.... however...

Thanks! I been working hard, 4 yrs for this, and I still have a lot of work to do.... however, this is a great moment!
  19. KillerGin

YES! Finally at LONG LAST!!! STEAM EARLY ACCESS BABY!

YES! Finally at LONG LAST!!! STEAM EARLY ACCESS BABY!
  20. KillerGin

Killer Gin is NOW on STEAM Early Access!! (Demo available on STEAM very soon!) 

STEAM Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1164480/Killer_Gin/ You can play the Mac version on Itch.io Itch.io Link: https://thekillergin.itch.io/killer-gin Killer Gin STEAM V1 (0.6.4) (12/09/19) 
 - Added...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren