Search results

1. rpgdreamer

It is 6am why am I still awake.

It is 6am why am I still awake.
  2. rpgdreamer

TRADE Need Scripts for Ace; Can Supply Art, Mapping/Parallax, or Writing

@sigustron Yes, we usually take a look at their work whenever we work on something, but there isn't a script that quite does what we want. Thank you for the suggestion, though!
  3. rpgdreamer

RMVXA Shoutai: Possession [DEMO NOW AVAILABLE!]

@hiddenone Chou's reasons stem far deeper than just getting back a treasure, but the reason is only found out in the main game... So it's okay for someone to think he's just crazy for going in and going through all this trouble when he could have so easily left. Thank you again! All of this...
  4. rpgdreamer

@hiddenone Hey there! Thanks for trying our game out. All of your critique really helps us. The sound thing is good to know, cause of course it sounds fine on my end. Sorry for Chou's unintentional jumpscares Haha. The static comes from the fact that in the main game, there is a lot of...
  5. rpgdreamer

You guys are the best. Thanks for helping me have fun.

You guys are the best. Thanks for helping me have fun.
  6. rpgdreamer

//NOT IN USE// Looking for games to discuss on YouTube

@Arend Galenkamp Hello! I sent you an email about our demo, but I'll leave the link to our game here as well! Thanks again!
  7. rpgdreamer

NeoSoulGamer's First Impressions and Tutorials

Hello! I'm hoping to get some feedback on our demo we've released. We're trying to test out game mechanics and hoping to see is the story is interesting enough to make a whole game for. It's actually a stand alone story that is a supplement to the main story... hence the demo's name, Shoutai...
  8. rpgdreamer

@GoodSelf I wish I could give a launch date. Only recently we changed the MC and the personality.. Which means I have a lot of scenes to rewrite in the script :kaoswt2: But I have a goal of maybe a year and a half, if we can buckle down!
  9. rpgdreamer

Wrote a creepypasta to help show off my demo!

I love stuff like that! It kind of crams in lore but in a fun way! I always enjoy seeing bits that pertain to the game but not necessarily in the story itself.
  10. rpgdreamer

Wrote a creepypasta to help show off my demo!

I thought it would be interesting to do a reddit post with a creepy vibe in order to get my game out there. This is what I came up with! Any thoughts would be great, and upvotes even greater! Have any of you ever wrote a short story as a supplement to your game?
  11. rpgdreamer

Need a Small Shinto Shrine/Torii for Ace

@Kaeki Oh yeah, these will work great! I think I see a few things in here that I could use. Thank you so much! :kaojoy:
  12. rpgdreamer

@JtheDuelist Aw, yeah I don't own Ace, just XP, VX and VX Ace... but thank you for trying! I appreciate it! :kaopride:
  13. rpgdreamer

New game information added! We've actually changed the main character of our game from the lolita Elara to the gyaru girl Ishiko, and redid our artwork for the game's banner. Please check it out and leave any comments you may have!
  14. rpgdreamer

Resource Type: Tile Maker Format: Ace Art Style: Ace or semi-realistic! Description: I'm in search of a traditional Japanese torri (those red shrine gates) and a hokora (miniature roadside shrine). It's supposed to be a small shrine in the middle of a haunted woods in Japan, so perhaps it...
  15. rpgdreamer

I ended up changing my main character for the game... glad I did it before I wrote too much of...

I ended up changing my main character for the game... glad I did it before I wrote too much of the script. =u=;
  16. rpgdreamer

TRADE Need Scripts for Ace; Can Supply Art, Mapping/Parallax, or Writing

Engine: Ace for our scripting needs, but I also own VX and XP. Synopsis: The game is called Shoutai: Possession, a horror game that is influenced by Japanese horror styles. The game takes place in a haunted suicide forest called Shoutai Forest, where the main character, Ishiko, attempts to find...
  17. rpgdreamer

Anyone listen to ASMR?

There is a girl I listen to called Latte who is very cute. She speaks in a very gentle voice and does the style of "personal care" videos, such as pretending you're getting a haircut, or you're getting pet. I like these a lot, but I also like just audio sounds as well, for getting that calming...
  18. rpgdreamer

YOU ONLY HAVE LIKE, 4 POSTS MAN COME ON

YOU ONLY HAVE LIKE, 4 POSTS MAN COME ON
  19. rpgdreamer

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

@Soryuju Her background is pointedly left out in the game until closer to the end. She's trapped in a haunted forest plagued with spirits, and she is attempting to deny her heritage, she is the daughter of a Shrine Priest and she is one in training. So her home life is very religious and she...
  20. rpgdreamer

October Goals and Progress Thread

Well, for progress, I revamped my main character entirely! Looks, personality, everything. The demo I made showed how strong of a character I could make (the MC of the demo is in the main game, but not the main character), and in comparison, while I was writing the script, the protag felt flat...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren