Search results

1. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks! I'm not looking for a project at the moment though. But if it's one or two character designs to help get things going, I can help with that.
  2. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks!
  3. Art by WrittenDusk

Fan Art Added: Fan Art: Arash - Fate/Grand Order Tried some new things. So far, so good.
  4. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks!
  5. Art by WrittenDusk

Fan Art Added: Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers - Viera Gunbreaker
  6. Art by WrittenDusk

Original Artwork Added: Reminiscence
  7. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks!
  8. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks for posting it! I'm glad I got to see it! Please feel free to post your next attempt here as well, if you ever get around to it. Once again thanks for sharing.
  9. Art by WrittenDusk

Wow! This is kind of amazing hearing someone say they re-drew one of my drawings. I don't know what's the best way of saying this, but I'm honoured to hear you did that. If possible I'd like to see your version of the drawing.
  10. Art by WrittenDusk

No problem. Glad you like them!
  11. Art by WrittenDusk

New Artwork added. A relaxing drawing requested by DarkHunter.
  12. Art by WrittenDusk

Thank you very much!
  13. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks! I'm glad you like my drawings.
  14. Art by WrittenDusk

Original Artwork added: Another Moment's Appreciation For those interested, I've created a resource workshop for character design assistance. Please check the thread out for more information.
  15. WrittenDusk's Character Design Assistance Workshop [Slots 0/1]

Welcome to "WrittenDusk's Character Design Assistance Workshop" Artist's Introduction: I'm a self proclaimed artist working towards improving and making myself known. I draw original art and fan art on a semi regular basis. Procrastination and skill limitations prevent me from releasing more...
  16. Art by WrittenDusk

Original Artwork added: Swordsman Toa You can find a more "zoomed out" version of this drawing here on my blog.
  17. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks!
  18. Art by WrittenDusk

Original Artwork added: Snowfield Resolve. Honestly pretty proud of this one, haha.
  19. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks! Glad you still like it.
  20. Art by WrittenDusk

Original Artwork added: Ruby-Horned Girl

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren