Search results

1. Help with a skill that inverses the agility stat.

Thats not what I want. I meant for the agility stats to be reversed in a way, so whoever (enemy or party member) with the highest agility stat goes last, and whoever has the lowest agility stat go first.
  2. Help with a skill that inverses the agility stat.

How would I make a skill that makes the fastest agility go last and the slowest agility go first?
  3. Help needed with a somewhat specific skill.

When the player uses this skill, they get infected with the Poisoned status. If they defeat any enemy (regardless of what health they're at) in two turns, they will be unpoisoned and have greatly increased Attack and Defense for the rest of the battle, but if the player fails to defeat an enemy...
  4. Help with making a 'Quarantine' skill

So my game has two skills that 'Quarantine' another actor. What I want this to do would allow the user to select any of their party members of themselves to Quarantine, the selected member will lose a turn or two, then heal all their HP and status conditions, then finally be able to battle...
  5. Skill that stops the target from healing (skills or items)?

Tried the second one and it worked like a charm! Thanks for your help.
  6. Skill that stops the target from healing (skills or items)?

How would I go about making a skill that prevents the target from using healing skills for a few turns, or if it's used on the player, they can't heal using skills or items for a few turns?
  7. Help needed excluding items from the inventory limit (Yanfly's Item Core)

Monster drop items are still effected by the inventory limit, as are shop items. The only way an item isn't effected by the inventory limit is if its given through an event.
  8. Help needed excluding items from the inventory limit (Yanfly's Item Core)

The Max Items within the Item Core if that helps clear anything up. The items are independent items.
  9. Help needed excluding items from the inventory limit (Yanfly's Item Core)

Alright. Do you know of any places I might have better luck asking?
  10. Help needed excluding items from the inventory limit (Yanfly's Item Core)

It's a paid one now, but I got it before Yanfly started charging for them.
  11. Help needed excluding items from the inventory limit (Yanfly's Item Core)

So in my game, there's collectable items (not key items) that are obtainable through the game. What I want to do here is exclude these collectable items from being counted towards the inventory limit in Yanfly's Item Core. I already have armors, weapons and key items, so it's not an option to...
  12. How to lose items and money on game over

Alright thanks, it worked.
  13. How to lose items and money on game over

Not much too much to elaborate on from my title. but I'll make a few things a bit clearer. What I want is that when the player receives a game over, they will lose random items (excluding key items, armor and collectables) and a percentage of money. Is there any way to do this?
  14. Help needed with tracking the total amount of items

I think this will work. If it doesn't I'll reply back sometime later. Yep, it works like a charm. Thanks a ton!
  15. Help needed with tracking the total amount of items

Basically what the title says. I'm wondering if there's a way to track the total number of items, not just the amount of a single item. If the total is over a certain number or higher, chests won't open. If possible, I'd prefer it to be tracked with a variable or in a conditional branch, but any...
  16. Help needed with SRD_HudMaker

That seems to be the issue. Is there any easy way to downgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.4.2?
  17. Help needed with SRD_HudMaker

Whenever I go into a battle scene with the plugin on, I will get this error: Does anyone know how to solve this error?
  18. [MSX] Inventory Categories

Nice plugin! Is there a way for Key Items to not be a sub-category in items?
  19. New Type for Item

I've tried tying <slot5> in the notetag with normal item. It appears, but only in the Items category. I also tried putting the item in Hidden Item A, which made it not appear anywhere. I've tried following the instructions listed, but it doesn't work.
  20. How to unequip weapons in an event?

So if during an event the player has a sword equipped, and I want it to be unequipped. By unequipped I mean it gets added into his inventory, but he isn't holding it anymore. Also is there a way to do the same thing except add the weapon through an event? Thank you in advance.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren