Search results

1. RMVX Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs

hello. anyone know where you find golden gems.
  2. RMVX Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs

hello. i lost my save file. i was on level 50 with my main man entering the ice cave. can someone help.
  3. RMVXA SpongeBound: The Attack of Giygas!

hello. any one know where to go . went u kill the boss in the zoo.
  4. RMMV Card Master

hello. i at the end big boss fight. any tips.
  5. RMMV Card Master

hello. anyone know how to kill. wendel and the magma golems. i can kill the magma golems. but no time to kill wendel.
  6. RMMV Card Master

hello pako. yes can you help me with this. if you can get pass the slug thanks.
  7. RMMV Card Master

hello. i can't beat the slug. i at level 9 i killed all the monsters. now i can't level up.
  8. RMMV Card Master

hello. love the game. but how do you kill the big slug.
  9. RMVXA Legends of an Otherworld [FFX-like, high difficulty]

hello. i little aliciain a dream. how do you win the fight with yuki and sasha
  10. RMVXA Legends of an Otherworld [FFX-like, high difficulty]

hello. i am the test of survival . how do you kill bolder the rock monster.
  11. RMVXA The Lucidia Chronicles (30+ hour RPG)

hello. i went out of saint city. but it say not that way . can't go back to the cave. i escape the castle can't go back in. but i only got two man in my party but some cut scenes i see more members ? is that right or a bug in the game.
  12. hello. i went out of saint city. but it say not that way . can't go back to the cave. i escape...

hello. i went out of saint city. but it say not that way . can't go back to the cave. i escape the castle can't go back in. but i only got two man in my party but some cut scenes i see more members ? is that right or a bug in the game.
  13. RMVXA The Lucidia Chronicles (30+ hour RPG)

hello. i got out of the saint city sewers. i do not know where to go.
  14. hello. do you know the order of the levers. at the end of the exit in saint city sewers.

hello. do you know the order of the levers. at the end of the exit in saint city sewers.
  15. RMVXA The Lucidia Chronicles (30+ hour RPG)

hello. any one know the order of the levers. at the end of the exit in saint city sewers.
  16. hello. thanks for getting back to me. do you know the order of the three torches in the temple...

hello. thanks for getting back to me. do you know the order of the three torches in the temple of divide. lone time ago a kill a man in a cave the boy run off. into the island but at the time not fine him. onone in thread is getting back to me.
  17. RMVXA The Lucidia Chronicles (30+ hour RPG)

hello. i in astoria looking for someone who is a divine where is he on the island. i know he run out of the cave.
  18. RMVXA The Lucidia Chronicles (30+ hour RPG)

is no one getting back to me ?.
  19. hello. can you tell me how to get pass the torch puzzle.

hello. can you tell me how to get pass the torch puzzle.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldren