Search results

1. Caitlin

It's too personally now, as I spent 7 hours trying to get up off of the floor... bad knees and...

It's too personally now, as I spent 7 hours trying to get up off of the floor... bad knees and over weight..=sacred me....
  2. Caitlin

I am never going to laugh at those "I've fallen & I can't get up" commercials. Nothing is...

I am never going to laugh at those "I've fallen & I can't get up" commercials. Nothing is scarier than being unable to get up for 7 hours.
  3. Caitlin

Due to International Privacy Laws, Sales Support ending for purchases before September 12th, 2013

What does this mean, exactly? I have dlc that i have purchased here and ....
  4. Caitlin

A tear jerker for people who love pets and happy endings. https://youtu.be/AZS5cgybKcI

A tear jerker for people who love pets and happy endings. https://youtu.be/AZS5cgybKcI
  5. Caitlin

Well, if you ever did decide to do one, ANCESTRY has it written into the terms of service that...

Well, if you ever did decide to do one, ANCESTRY has it written into the terms of service that you have to have a court order in order to get your DNA. =^_^= The others not so much...
  6. Caitlin

I discovered that I am 64% English, 25% Scottish, Irish & Welsh, 6% German and 5% Norweigan...

I discovered that I am 64% English, 25% Scottish, Irish & Welsh, 6% German and 5% Norweigan. =^_^= I sort of saw that coming, though.
  7. Caitlin

I cringe when I said something I felt was stupid an hour ago and when I remember it ten years...

I cringe when I said something I felt was stupid an hour ago and when I remember it ten years later, I still cringe. I will likely cringe about something on my death bed, so.... oh well.
  8. Caitlin

Tonbi's material factory

I just wanted to say that I appreciate your tall characters and your templates, because I wasn't so thrilled with the short characters. Some games just don't work with shorter characters. They look awesome and I hope you continue the great work. =^_^=
  9. Caitlin

I don't like the combination, but she loves both things, so I thought I'd give it to her. =^_^=...

I don't like the combination, but she loves both things, so I thought I'd give it to her. =^_^= I like sweet things, not hot things. lol
  10. Caitlin

With peanut butter... unless you have an allergic reaction to peanuts. Everyone loves...

With peanut butter... unless you have an allergic reaction to peanuts. Everyone loves chocolate. I have my grandmother chocolate with chili in it. Her greatest loves hot spicy food and chocolate.
  11. Caitlin

Yeah, unless you're allergic.. and then, it's TO EAT favorite candy or not to eat favorite...

Yeah, unless you're allergic.. and then, it's TO EAT favorite candy or not to eat favorite candy. lol
  12. Caitlin

To be or not to be... that is not the most important question. To eat chocolate or not to eat...

To be or not to be... that is not the most important question. To eat chocolate or not to eat chocolate. Now, that's important.
  13. Caitlin

I am sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family during this period.

I am sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family during this period.
  14. Caitlin

Shadow got out. We were worried. Shadow came running home, ran past someone and up to door: "I...

Shadow got out. We were worried. Shadow came running home, ran past someone and up to door: "I think I made a mistake." TEMP: Feels like 9
  15. Caitlin

Well, I sort of fell in love with certain characters, but I admit that there are times when you...

Well, I sort of fell in love with certain characters, but I admit that there are times when you WANT to like a game. You like the story, you like the characters, but it's game play that might not do it for you. Just something... =^_^= It's a tough game, though.
  16. Caitlin

It's definitely an interesting game, replayability as you will make mistakes the first time...

It's definitely an interesting game, replayability as you will make mistakes the first time around. =^_^=
  17. Caitlin

My sister bought me Undertale, which I original thought was dumb, but then I read fan comics...

My sister bought me Undertale, which I original thought was dumb, but then I read fan comics... fell in love with Sans and bro as chars.
  18. Caitlin

Humble bundle has more keys for Lego: the hobbit and Lord of the Rings if you missed them the...

Humble bundle has more keys for Lego: the hobbit and Lord of the Rings if you missed them the first time.
  19. Caitlin

My gift from my mother is an ANCESTRY DNA kit, so I get to see what I am made of. =^_^= So excited.

My gift from my mother is an ANCESTRY DNA kit, so I get to see what I am made of. =^_^= So excited.
  20. Caitlin

Merry Christmas! Please remember to give wonderful gifts of love and treats to your pets this...

Merry Christmas! Please remember to give wonderful gifts of love and treats to your pets this Christmas! =^.^=

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot