Search results

1. Mickychi

Ancient Dungeon Base was resized for MV, what about the other packs?

@Celianna Lol, if you do make new ones I will definitely buy them, or even just a pack with different cliffs - the base cliff wall and cliff top - because a change of cliff tile definitely goes a long way changing the environment. Had to say it, I like cliff options :p No pressure though, I...
  2. Mickychi

@Celianna Ah if that's the case then will future Ancient Dungeon packs be 32x32 tile size or 48x48? (If you do plan to make more Ancient Dungeon packs I mean)
  3. Mickychi

Posting this here so more people realize it's been resized and I think this will be a common question. Just noticed that a MV sized version of the Ancient Dungeon Base Pack is now available in the store here, so I'm wondering if all the Ancient Dungeon packs are also going to be redone for MV...
  4. Mickychi

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Some handy character edits

@Avery Love the skeleton horse :kaoluv:
  5. Mickychi

RMMV Fairy Cabs (IGMC 2018)

@slimmmeiske2 The slowness is more due to the walking speed. Also the speed level up in comparison to what speed you were walking before in contrast feels a little like the first level - or levels before you get the speed up- is in slow motion. Perhaps a more gradual speed increase for future...
  6. Mickychi

RMMV Fairy Cabs (IGMC 2018)

Hey just played the submission on itch.io here is my feedback: I completed the play through in 30 mins. - The starting days feel slow - The glowing ball is a bit confusing as sometimes it appears to stay lit - maybe you should specify that a customer is calling when it flashes. - When I...
  7. Mickychi

Fully agree with you there - yesterday was terrible, and the day before too T-T

Fully agree with you there - yesterday was terrible, and the day before too T-T
  8. Mickychi

Is it possible to alter the Autotiles with a Script?

Thanks for your help then :) And I actually just took another look at my A2 sheet and realized that I was saying full sheet before when I meant 75% of it taken up, though I just also realized that I can still use some of the anatomy to my advantage for a xp tile and get all the constructions...
  9. Mickychi

@Andar The tilesheet I'm referring to uses 2 XP format auto-tiles, I've got all the possible constructions, edited so they fit within the available A2 space and can be used via shift-click mapping. I'm not using a larger picture for the tilesheet. Just to have all the constructions takes up...
  10. Mickychi

@Andar and @Poryg thanks for the help. I do happen to have another question related to the auto-tiles, specifically the A tiles. There are A1-A5, with in brackets saying what type of auto-tile should go there but would there be a problem using the A3 or A4 slots for more ground tiles? Using...
  11. Mickychi

I know this has likely come up somewhere else before, and I have tried searching but can't seem to find a direct answer that gives me a full answer. Basically I am a big fan of the 3x3 autotile format XP used, and want to know if it's possible to use a Plugin script in MV to: - Change the auto...
  12. Mickychi

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Some handy character edits

@Raen Andaleio Have you tried using shift click mapping - because I think that's what you need to do for the water and waterfall autotiles to connect. Also love the knight walking sprite - shame you lost the the other directions, but still so maybe uses for the front walking direction :D
  13. Mickychi

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Downloaded the full install since this is a new laptop and did a quick test map to check if everything was in working order. I was mapping in 100% mode yet when the game screen loads the tiles appear bigger and slightly stretched? Is this a issue with this build others are finding or just me?
  14. Mickychi

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Love the fox <3 A question though @hiddenone is there matching regular sprites for the foxes somewhere or will you be making some? I had a quick look at some others and while they do have foxes the styles don't quite match up :/
  15. Mickychi

RMMV Ceress and Orea [Love/Emotional, Adventure, Puzzles, Exploration]

Has the new build been approved of yet or is the delay definitely pushed back? Also what country time zone is the release in?
  16. Mickychi

Character bust size and scaling Questions?

I would legit scream murder if I edited the original without a backup. Anyway thanks for all the help :)
  17. Mickychi

That makes a lot of sense and is a big help thank you @Alisu :) Fiddling with gimp and comparing the example images I used to see differences I don't think the sizes are perfectly halved, but I see your point. I do want to ask however do you think there is any downscaling sizes that should be...
  18. Mickychi

@Alisu Yeah that makes sense thanks :) @Plueschkatze I do want to use the end product multiple ways, for example again using Aveyond 4 the character artwork is used as such: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/Aveyond_4_Shadow_of_the_Mist/ss-007.jpg...
  19. Mickychi

@Plueschkatze I know I would like to keep the amount of map area showing as I said, which with the 32 tile size gives a height and width of 640 x 480. Does this mean my resolution is 640 x 480 then? And if I did increase the resolution I would have to increase the amount of map space shown? I...
  20. Mickychi

I am honestly so confused now, I'm using Shaz's ChangeTileSize to use 32x32 sized tiles. Currently, the screen size I've set it to is 640 x 480 but full sizing that creates black space on the sides which I don't want. Current width wise the player can see 20 tiles (9.5 on each side of the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot