Search results

1. BrandedTales

How to trigger an event after set number of random encounters?

I don't know enough about the battle components (my games haven't used them yet) so it's entirely possible this can be done as part of the troop event or with a plugin just after, but since I don't know that, I'll give you my hacky way: I'd add a check on the load of a map (auto-run event...
  2. BrandedTales

Creating an appearance shift/"flicker" (Solved)

Worked perfect! Thanks again! --edit-- And before I am called out, I am properly ashamed I replied to the thread and violated forum etiquette rather than edit my last post! *slaps own wrist*
  3. BrandedTales

That's a really interesting concept that I hadn't thought of. Let me play around with it tonight!
  4. BrandedTales

Greetings all - Looking for some advice on how to achieve a certain effect. I'll outline what I'm trying to do, then I'll outline how I'm trying to do it and where I'm getting stuck. Certainly if there's a better way to do it, I'm definitely open to it. My game toys with the concept of...
  5. BrandedTales

RMMV Better Left Closed v1.1 - Survival Horror, Single Map Challenge

Thanks for those who have downloaded and played it. There has been a few minor tweaks based on your feedback! 1) The main character face now more closely matches her sprite. 2) The timer is now called out more explicitly in the tutorial. 3) A bug some people encountered at the end of the game...
  6. BrandedTales

One Map Game Challenge Submissions

Better Left Closed! A survival horror (more suspense than horror) on a single map! Collect 5 shards before time runs out. Maps: 1 Map Events: 8 Common Events: 2 Switches: 6 Variables: 10 Actors: 2 (although only 1 is used) Please check it out and let me know what you think! Check out the...
  7. BrandedTales

RMMV Better Left Closed (v0.9) - Single Map Challenge

Game is complete. Download still available as above. Posted the game completion thread and just waiting for it to be approved! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/better-left-closed-survival-horror-single-map-challenge.103947/
  8. BrandedTales

RMMV Better Left Closed v1.1 - Survival Horror, Single Map Challenge

Better Left Closed is my survival-horror entry into the One-Map Challenge. You play the role of a young woman that has made a terrible choice in order to save her son's life. Unfortunately, you've released monstrous wraiths into the world and the only thing that can stop them has been...
  9. BrandedTales

Version 0.90 is now up and available! We're really honing in on the end. We're really creeping in on the end here! Please try it and let me know so I can tell if balance adjustments need to be made.
  10. BrandedTales

Version 0.75 Released! http://www.brandedtales.com/GameDev/BetterLeftClosed.zip I'd still love to have some people test it and give me times to victory. Personal best is 1:20 left on the clock... But I've played it a bunch so I'd like to see how easy/difficult it is for others!
  11. BrandedTales

Better Left Closed - v 0.9 I'm building this game in response to the 1-map challenge (not sure if it's still active or not, but I was inspired). It best fits the survival-horror genre, although this is mainly due to tension and the immortality of the enemies. I would love to get feedback on...
  12. BrandedTales

Humble RPG Dev Bundle

Here's the link to the EULA for convenience: https://www.gamedevmarket.net/terms-conditions/#pro-licence However, the bundle also included a pdf with the following paragraph in it: And to the OP: There are some Time Fantasy RPG assets in there that are pre-formatted for RPGM (and have even...
  13. BrandedTales

FREE [MV] Chronicles of Tiadar - In early development and recruiting team members!

I believe the project is on hold for the time being!
  14. BrandedTales

BrandedTales Free Writing and Editing Shoppe [Closed]

Thanks for reaching out! I will respond to you there!
  15. BrandedTales

BrandedTales Free Writing and Editing Shoppe [Closed]

Please do! I would be glad to be of assistance. Just let me know!
  16. BrandedTales

FREE [MV] Chronicles of Tiadar - In early development and recruiting team members!

Yes, join us! Don't be intimidated. If you are interested in mapping or writing (or most other items), just let us know! Big or small, we can take advantage of whatever you are willing to give!
  17. BrandedTales

Messages Without Wait

Hmmm, maybe make the time some really high number and then have an event that has a condition check for a button press which then feeds the gab plugin commands?
  18. BrandedTales

Messages Without Wait

Consider Yanfly's gab plugin? On a phone so I don't have a link.
  19. BrandedTales

RMMV Chronicles of Tiadar: Create your own character, open-world fantasy RPG

Well, it sounds like a pretty interesting game. Let me know when you are thinking about bringing others in. I'm not much, but I find working on games with other people more rewarding than working by myself, so I'm happy to help if there's anything I can help with.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot