Search results

1. Rixis (릭시스)

Bad Reputation of RPG Maker

I'm well aware, but to answer your question I would say if I saw an RPG maker-like game but saw that it was made with Unity(regardless of the art direction, because that wasn't what i was talking about in the first place) I would be more inclined to be curious on how they went about making the...
  2. Rixis (릭시스)

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with buying RPG maker made games, its just a feeling I get personally. And honestly I can almost always tell when a game was made with RPG maker just by watching even 1 minute of gameplay of the game. Now I could be wrong if it turns out it infact wasn't...
  3. Rixis (릭시스)

I actually share the same resentment with Robin Hoot, for me I think its personally because of the years i've been involved in the community and because how well I know the engine itself inside out that its feels a bit weird to pay for a commercial game in RPG maker. Thats the best I can say for...
  4. Rixis (릭시스)

@[3203:@Kes] fair enough, but you do realize this was a status from 2016?(that also wasn't such...

@[3203:@Kes] fair enough, but you do realize this was a status from 2016?(that also wasn't such a rule back then, from what I can remember, so i understand the need to inform)
  5. Rixis (릭시스)

What we are witnessing is a generation shift and revolution to the entry level of the Game industry. At this point just about every game uses some kind of propriety game engine EXCEPT for maybe some big AAA games(and even they reuse their own in-house stuff). Unless you have the money or...
  6. Rixis (릭시스)

STUDY: Languages in the RPG Maker Community

I speak Korean and english. As far as I know, im the only Korean speaker on this forum.
  7. Rixis (릭시스)

What do you like to drink or usually drink?

In recent years, Milk has been generally considered to likely not be as healthy as originally and traditionally believed . Technically the only real genuinely healthy beverage we can drink its basically water and certain teas. But thats no fun. With good moderation you can live a healthy...
  8. Rixis (릭시스)

Question about creating a game

I'm sure just about everyone has there way or method to getting started on a project, and to be honest...I would say, does it really matter HOW you get started as long as you do? In my opinion not really, but if you want to be a little more tangible, I would say it helps to have a general...
  9. Rixis (릭시스)

Percentage of coders in the RPG Maker community

Just thought I may add, and kind of similar what Zevia was saying. I can code in languages like C# and transitioning from that to Javascript is particularity easy in other engines and frame works I've used such as Unity or maybe even construct. But every time I look into how RPG maker...
  10. Rixis (릭시스)

Chibi character sprites but tall battlers?

It's an old school route that any RPG veteran is all to familiar with. No one would likely even notice unless they are the picky type. But you find out quickly people will have far other things to nit pick about anyway, so just go for it.
  11. Rixis (릭시스)

RMMV The Trilogy of Dualitium

Well I was a little curious about the first and third faction you listed. Are the leaders of these factions the main antagonist of the story? I think that can make for an interesting and well structured plot.
  12. Rixis (릭시스)

RMMV Demo - Playing Both Sides

Cool concept, would love to see how you expand on the battle system as you get further along.
  13. Rixis (릭시스)

RMMV The Trilogy of Dualitium

Cool concept for your first game so far, Keep it up!
  14. Rixis (릭시스)

What course should I take if I want to become a Game Developer?

People have said a lot of things here already so I'll keep my opinion fairly brief; Just wanted to say, keep in mind one big thing and that is, there really is no ONE way to make it into the industry(or just about any industry for that matter) Everyone here , even the most experienced people...
  15. Rixis (릭시스)

ah i only have the standalone :(

ah i only have the standalone :(
  16. Rixis (릭시스)

Whats the simplest way to update my RPG maker MV?

Whats the simplest way to update my RPG maker MV?
  17. Rixis (릭시스)

YEP_X_CriticalControl question

I was just going to say the exact same thing. lol beat me too it.
  18. Rixis (릭시스)

I think MV is better than ACE if you can code even just a tiny bit. 

I think MV is better than ACE if you can code even just a tiny bit. 
  19. Rixis (릭시스)

Its not that their incompatible, its just that you have to resize a lot of them

Its not that their incompatible, its just that you have to resize a lot of them
  20. Rixis (릭시스)

you mean MV right?

you mean MV right?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot