Search results

1. Guiguimu

It's a giant ditto

It's a giant ditto
  2. Guiguimu

Hello, good sir. Would you mind if I speak to you a little about our only true God, the creator...

Hello, good sir. Would you mind if I speak to you a little about our only true God, the creator of all things, and the "Universal Sovereign"?
  3. Guiguimu

If you also have a construction or funeral company, it may be profitable.

If you also have a construction or funeral company, it may be profitable.
  4. Guiguimu

RPG Maker YouTubers

Awwwwwwwwwwwww *:* congratz she is beautifull!!!!!
  5. Guiguimu

Welcome back ahah

Welcome back ahah
  6. Guiguimu

Those dayum vampires are everywhere u.u one had the pleasure of meeting me last night T.T

Those dayum vampires are everywhere u.u one had the pleasure of meeting me last night T.T
  7. Guiguimu

I already bought Outlast 2 and Layers of Fear u.u Less than 12 euros for both.

I already bought Outlast 2 and Layers of Fear u.u Less than 12 euros for both.
  8. Guiguimu

That's awesome, congrats ^^

That's awesome, congrats ^^
  9. Guiguimu

@[100859:@Poryg]...

@[100859:@Poryg] https://media1.tenor.com/images/bac21016a6784ae382ab99a03207ba2d/tenor.gif?itemid=7853093
  10. Guiguimu

If they don't pay you extra, then it's your right.

If they don't pay you extra, then it's your right.
  11. Guiguimu

Mapping is easy, try working on the database.

Mapping is easy, try working on the database.
  12. Guiguimu

Relatable u.u

Relatable u.u
  13. Guiguimu

Sounds really nice ^^

Sounds really nice ^^
  14. Guiguimu

Glad you found a job, but sorry your boss is a jerk.

Glad you found a job, but sorry your boss is a jerk.
  15. Guiguimu

Aww buddy, still in war with those pesky bugs? :( Glad MrCat is doing well, and sad for DC...

Aww buddy, still in war with those pesky bugs? :( Glad MrCat is doing well, and sad for DC... Poor kitty, she is a real fighter. Oh, everything is okay here. Had a really complicated phase, but everything seems to be better now. I'm even back on my game and hopefully will be back soon to help...
  16. Guiguimu

Hello! How are you and DC and MrCat?

Hello! How are you and DC and MrCat?
  17. Guiguimu

OMG... Halloween is almost here... I need to start working on my thing... Great job with your...

OMG... Halloween is almost here... I need to start working on my thing... Great job with your recent tiles btw ^^
  18. Guiguimu

I draw the basic shape free-hand, then I start adjusting and shading at the same time. I usually...

I draw the basic shape free-hand, then I start adjusting and shading at the same time. I usually do it within the grid, if I want it to be one tile tall. It depends. Do whatever works for you, as long you practice, you'll find new ways to be faster and better, I believe.
  19. Guiguimu

Yes, you can! :kaopride:

Yes, you can! :kaopride:
  20. Guiguimu

Yey! :kaohi:

Yey! :kaohi:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot