Search results

1. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Quest Journal

@gab100 Can you explain the actions you took before that message was shown? That looks like my demo screen, but how did you get there? Did you just start a new game? Or something else?
  2. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Quest Journal

@gab100 To continue KK20's point, you definitely need to either start a new game or load an existing one for my script to work. Trying to use it on a "fake" map like Heretic's will not work. @KK20, it's mostly for performance reasons why I don't initialize the global until "New Game". See...
  3. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Quest Journal

Wow! @KK20 is out here solving my problems before I even get a chance to respond lol. Thanks for that though. I don't think I ever considered that someone would be using switches and variables before the game had even loaded. I'll probably post that as small bugfix and credit you, so thanks...
  4. MobiusXVI

Change screen size

This is probably what you're looking for, but fair warning it's not simple to use nor is it "plug and play".
  5. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Quest Journal

Glad you got it figured out. The thing you have to remember is that any changes you make in questdata.txt won't show up in old savefiles. Basically, the game needs to save its own copy of all the quests because (from the player's perspective) some might be complete, partially done, etc. So...
  6. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Quest Journal

Hey @Treckie thanks for checking out my script! To echo what Ebanyle said, the most likely cause is that you're loading a savefile after making changes to your Questdata.txt. If that's not the case, I'd recommend posting your actual questdata.txt file as well as screenshots of any errors you're...
  7. MobiusXVI

Character Status Menu Sprite Size

Can you post a screenshot? How large are your sprites? Are you using any custom menus?
  8. MobiusXVI

Small incompatibility issue with two scripts (Solved)

Have you tried changing the order of the scripts in the editor? (i.e. put the jump script below the fly script and then the fly script below the jump script)
  9. MobiusXVI

Help with Multiple Slip Damage Calculations

You can also check out my script called "State Slip Skills". It allows you to define multiple skills that are then used for poison damage calculation. This allows you to take into account things about the caster (if you want) to determine the damage done per turn. Link...
  10. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Quest Journal

Cool, glad you figured it out! Yeah, my script won't be able to find the file if it's named like that because it's very literal about filenames. For anyone else who stumbles across this in the future: if you use my Quest Maker program, it uses the built-in Windows 10 file saving utility which...
  11. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Quest Journal

Ok, well I'll dig a little deeper and see if I can find anything and then I'll let you know. EDIT: @gui8312 I haven't found anything that would cause your issue, so what I've done is released a new version of the script with some enhanced debugging related to the issue you're having. You can...
  12. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Quest Journal

The load game error happens because there's no quest data for it to load, which makes sense because you are getting a new game error so you haven't been able to make any quest data. As for why you're getting that new game error, I'm not sure. Verify a couple of things: first, double check the...
  13. MobiusXVI

[XP]Multiple Hit Script Causing Crash

@bblizzard What's the reason for using "!" over "not"?
  14. MobiusXVI

Looks like I just missed a set of parenthesis. Try this: @phase4_step = 2 if @repeat[0] > 1 && @repeat[2] > 0 && (not judge)
  15. MobiusXVI

tl;dr I think there's a bug in the multiple hit script. Try replacing line 219: @phase4_step = 2 if @repeat[0] > 1 && @repeat[2] > 0 with this: @phase4_step = 2 if @repeat[0] > 1 && @repeat[2] > 0 && not judge Full explanation of what I *think* is going on. During the default scripts...
  16. MobiusXVI

[RESOLVED] [XP] How do I align center Scene_End command text?

That's a reasonable solution. A slight improvement on it would be to inherit from Window_Command since that's what it currently used and will save you a lot of re-writes. Then you just have to change Scene_End to use (instantiate) the new subclass and everything else works as intended. If RMXP...
  17. MobiusXVI

Confusing results with Galv's Random Loot 1.4

Oops! That was some old testing code that got left in by mistake, so that's my bad :dizzy:. I'm glad you found the problem though. :thumbsup-right::)
  18. MobiusXVI

Ok, I spent some time digging around in the script and the more I dug the more I found that was wrong with the script. Basically, the script was structured incorrectly. It would only trigger a monster (assuming you want that behavior) if it failed to find an item. It would frequently fail though...
  19. MobiusXVI

So according to the script's own documentation, and my initial look through it. It should always give you an item between the rarities you specify -- provided one exists. So the only reason it wouldn't give you something is if it the chance was landing on 1 because your items are between 2 and...
  20. MobiusXVI

For your first problem, the order that you specify is important, so when you said The last number actually specifies the subtype. I think an example is the easiest way to see how this works. Suppose I had the following method: def foo(a,b,c=3,d=4,e=5) puts a puts b puts c puts d...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot