Search results

1. Jesse - PVGames

Plug-In and Tools List - Useful for PVGames Resources

Updated: added a new tutorial from @Zyphli about swapping weapon sprites depending on what weapon is equipped. Very handy!
  2. Jesse - PVGames

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

And now the male version of the Elven Archer!
  3. Jesse - PVGames

Itch.io User Stealing Games

Something tells me they will just make a new name and keep doing. They've been doing it for years under a number of names. But at least Itch took some action this time, which is awesome.
  4. Jesse - PVGames

Hopefully they freeze his payouts and give refunds to the people who ultimately purchased the products he was selling.
  5. Jesse - PVGames

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

Based off of another one of the New Year's requests, here is a character set for a female elven archer! I will admit, not the best hair choice for the first elven character since it covers her ears, but still, I thought the hair went well with the rest of the outfit pieces!
  6. Jesse - PVGames

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

The first set of requested of character pieces for the New Year!
  7. Jesse - PVGames

Free Assets - Christmas Krampus

I was thinking of making something fun for Christmas so I thought to myself: "who is the most beloved Christmas figure of all time?" -- The answer was simple. Krampus, of course! And then I asked myself: "what's better than Krampus?" The answer came quickly. Two Krampi! Of course, that begs...
  8. Jesse - PVGames

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

I was thinking of making something fun for Christmas so I thought to myself: "who is the most beloved Christmas figure of all time?" -- The answer was simple. Krampus, of course. So I created a new Krampus character, created new animations, etc. And then I asked myself: "what's better than...
  9. Jesse - PVGames

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

November was a busy month as I focused on making a whole bunch of animals, each with 400 frames of animation (walking, running, various combat animations, behavioral animations, resting, etc, all in 8 directions). There are 6 new dogs, 6 new cats, 6 new horses (not quite released yet like the...
  10. Jesse - PVGames

It was an old VX Ace script made by Jet called something like Event Info Window.

It was an old VX Ace script made by Jet called something like Event Info Window.
  11. Jesse - PVGames

What happened with me was different. They did not steal a game of mine and sell it, nor did they steal my resources and resell them under a different name or anything like that. They simply accused me of stealing their artwork and selling it (which was my artwork, naturally). I have absolutely...
  12. Jesse - PVGames

I fully support you in this. I had a run in with this guy not very long ago and did digging into his past and he has a loooong history of very shady and unethical practices. He makes shovelware games that are basically the same game over and over and runs numerous Kickstarter and other...
  13. Jesse - PVGames

Screenshot Thread (PVGames)

With the darkness and lighting effects, it looks really atmospheric! Great work!
  14. Jesse - PVGames

Character Maker Software (Freeware)

It's not yet available. There's been a bit of a snag which has delayed things with it, but as @ImaginaryVillain said, it really isn't too bad to just layer the pieces in photoshop or gimp or any other image manipulating software of your choice. I just drag and drop the pieces in the order that I...
  15. Jesse - PVGames

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

@Guardinthena - Not at the moment, but they are requested enough so I will probably make some round modular pieces for people to make their own circular (or semi-circular) rooms :)
  16. Jesse - PVGames

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

@BloodletterQ - :headshake:
  17. Jesse - PVGames

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

Working on new tiles, as well as new animals!
  18. Jesse - PVGames

The lawsuit against Remington is from the parents of the kids killed in the Sandy Hook...

The lawsuit against Remington is from the parents of the kids killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting. It has absolutely nothing to do with video games: https://www.npr.org/2019/11/12/778487920/supreme-court-allows-sandy-hook-families-case-against-remington-to-proceed
  19. Jesse - PVGames

Screenshot Thread (PVGames)

I just wanted to share something made by @Zyphli which I thought was pretty awesome: @ekhartpl - Coming along! Those stairs are kind of tripping me out, though! Interesting editing effect :)
  20. Jesse - PVGames

Free Assets - Apex Predators

@Kauzz - Thanks! They were meant to look a bit strange so that they could work in a fantasy or sci-fi or other types of settings :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot