Search results

1. Mikuri

Flexible and Powerful Tile Map Editor

This is the most important feature the editor needs. We're a bunch of friends making games with RPG Maker engines since ages with 95 and mostly XP, and the biggest drawback of using VX, VX Ace and MV is the "TERRIBLE MAPPING" those offers. XP mapping was way better than MV. But we all know that...
  2. Mikuri

RPG Maker MV Script Call List

I'm trying to get the max level a character can get via script. I'm trying the following but it returns me "99" as a somewhat default. Even if I select 15 for the actor #1. $gameActors.actor(1).maxLevel(); And at the same time, I couldn't find anything to set the max level value by script...
  3. Mikuri

Actor / Class creation in-game

So I've got my answer now, I've check the script call list and I realized I was a bit confused about the terminology I used. But yeah, I've figure a loop to check my actors name and if it is empty I can create (or populate) the data in it. And then add it to the team. Case closed! Thanks...
  4. Mikuri

I use no script as of now. I'll ask more questions, I think it will lead towards my answer. 1. With a script call, how can I verify if there's an Actor at ID 2 for exemple? 2. How to add an Actor to ID 2 via script?
  5. Mikuri

Hellow! I would like to get a little help on this. I'm creating a game where you "find" monsters that get added to your team. You can compare to Pokemon for the logistic. So let's say I want to add an actor to the player's team and there's a maximum of 10 slots. 1. How can I figure that...
  6. Mikuri

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Wow, works wonder! Thank you very much :) !
  7. Mikuri

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hellow! How should I do this: When user has state X, it does +1 (fixed) damage. So when user uses Skill X which does 10 damages, it will do 11 damages. Even adding +1 atk temporarily when the state is on, would be fine. -- I messed with the buffs and debuffs plugin but I can't get it to...
  8. Mikuri

D'Art MV Resources (Latest Upload [Feb 10,2016]: Parallax Big Trees)

"You do not have permission to view this forum." Would you mind posting your stuff here? That would be way better :)
  9. Mikuri

Zyphli Tile Edits

I should make a parody of my workplace x)
  10. Mikuri

Ace IconSet to MV IconSet

Some icons are in doubles :/
  11. Mikuri

ZOMBIES! Well at least the basic bodies....

Thank you for making those :)
  12. Mikuri

Can someone help me with my edit request @_@

I don't think that generator resources would be offenssing at all. And side note, what's with the title? I don't see the link with the thread x)
  13. Mikuri

Big Monsters Faceset

Wow great work :)
  14. Mikuri

Can't Find Battler

Since it's an ennemy, it probably doesn't have a Side-View battler. Since Ennemies in battles appear as a big picture. Looks like the Minotaur to me:
  15. Mikuri

Materials by Haydeos!

Awesome :) ! Keep'em coming ^^
  16. Mikuri

TTKOZ Freedom Project MV: New: Binary Data Element Pack

COuld you show us a preview or something? :)
  17. Mikuri

Dinamic resolution?

Why don't you upscale battlers?
  18. Mikuri

Making shown enemies on maps disappear

You can always put some commands after the combat in the same event you used. Like maybe turn Switch A to ON. Add a second page to your event and check the Switch A. Make sure to check passthrouht and such to avoid collision with a invisible square x) That would maybe make it respawn if back...
  19. Mikuri

Jtanooki's MV Generator Parts - Updated

Generator resources are always welcome, keep them coming!
  20. Mikuri

Cronus' MV Generator Add-Ons

They all work wonder, thank you for enhancing our generator :) !  :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot