Search results

1. Tatsumaro

Desert Buildings

please reap-load
  2. Tatsumaro

Character Creator Ex Won't appear

test in a event in a new map, if you can open the Plugin Command, the problem must be the parallel event.
  3. Tatsumaro

Updating picture in HUD Maker Plugin

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/faceset-changes-with-state.79819/#post-744203 Maybe this helps
  4. Tatsumaro

2 years and i near finishing my mechanics

2 years and i near finishing my mechanics
  5. Tatsumaro

Sprit reload

@Rhino and hi now believe that it can be done if we initialize only Window_SkillStatus, in YEP.10 – Equip Core. What i need now is a whay to test this in a eval code to insert on WAY_CustomOnEquipEval. Thanks
  6. Tatsumaro

Yanfly Victory Aftermath Level up and Skill Learn System issue

whit 2 skill, the first whit <Hide in Battle> and just a text in help to let the player know then can "buy" the skill, in the 2 skill, the normal Skill add a code to forget the first Skill with <Learn Cost Eval> code code </Learn Cost Eval> For those who know JavaScript, you can have custom...
  7. Tatsumaro

Sprit reload

SceneManager.push(Scene_Equip); in the debug mode :)
  8. Tatsumaro

Sprit reload

SceneManager._scene._hud.children.forEach(function(baby) { if(baby.refresh) { baby.refresh(true); } }); from https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/faceset-changes-with-state.79819/#post-744203 this code is for HUD maker from SDR maybe this helps.
  9. Tatsumaro

Sprit reload

based in this "status.refresh" i fund this code //----------------------------------------------------------------------------- // Sprite_DisplayCharacter //----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sprite_DisplayCharacter.prototype =...
  10. Tatsumaro

Sprit reload

1º a temp
  11. Tatsumaro

Sprit reload

PLUGINS: Character Creator EX CCEX Dynamic Actors Sprinte In Windows WAY_CustomOnEquipEval Hi, im having a problem on my equip menu. It works, but its not perfect, if you enter in Scene_Equip the Sv Sprite as the correct weapon and armor but...
  12. Tatsumaro

Ramza's Shield Block Plugin -UPDATED APRIL 3 2019-

Hi Ramza, thanks for the help. "messed with queuing forced actions from inside states like this before and haven't been able to get them to work" - what about common events? can we call a common event? if (target.isStateAffected(641) && target.result().isBlocked()), my code skills suck ...
  13. Tatsumaro

maybe this help. <Custom React Effect> var blockValue = (target.isEnemy() ? target.enemy().blockValue : target.equips()[1].blockValue) var blockPercent = (target.isEnemy() ? target.enemy().blockPercent : target.equips()[1].blockPercent) if (target.result().isBlocked()) { value -=...
  14. Tatsumaro

While I'm not currently 100% sure, I'm fairly certain the custom counter eval from counter control can be used to check the actionresult that just occurred to see if it was blocked, allowing the counter skill to be enabled if it was. A notebox for a skill like that might look something like...
  15. Tatsumaro

Auto Passive States JavaScript code

That is perfect. Thanks :)
  16. Tatsumaro

waynee95's Plugin Collection [NEWEST: WAY_MenuBackgrounds]

Hi Wayne, i have a question. Is it possibly to force a actor sprite to refresh on the equip menu whit you code "Custom On Equip Eval"? Im going to tray my best to explain. Im using yours "Custom On Equip Eval" in the armors to change the "user.setFaceImage" I have Character Creator EX and...
  17. Tatsumaro

Ok i will tray, i did not change the weapon if (weapon && weapon.wtypeId === arma) I only change Wtypeld if (weapon && weapon.aTypeId === arma) This mas be the error :9 im going to give it a tray, thanks
  18. Tatsumaro

I think i made a mistake :) i got a error on console. I have the weapons whit the same passive state and only the new code is generating this error

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot