Search results

1. Lothloran

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

You're lucky I'm dignifying your post with an answer at all. We're not talking about schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder or personality disorders. There really isn't very much difference between "you can fix it" and "you can fix it with help." Don't shift the goal posts.
  2. Lothloran

What you're essentially saying is "Reminding people who feel like there is no hope that they have power and control over their own lives" is harmful. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165032712001371...
  3. Lothloran

Not "arguing" just sharing my unpopular opinion when it comes to mental illness which you reminded me of with your post. The "mentally ill" generally create their own illnesses similar to the way one can instantaneously recall "1+1=2" without even having to think about it. The way the brain...
  4. Lothloran

50 million years of instincts and natural selection can't be undone by 50 years of Frankfurt sociology and political correctness. Women rely on men for safety. A woman has every right to tell a man to act like a man if he screams louder than her when there's a spider in the house. Her...
  5. Lothloran

Searching For A "Journal" menu.

I'll give that a try, thank you.
  6. Lothloran

Searching For A "Journal" menu.

There's a quest journal plugin that I've already added to my game. That's awesome. What I'm looking for is another journal menu to store letters, books, lore, etc. Somewhere the player can look up and reference clues, story elements, books they've read, etc etc etc. I've looked for a few...
  7. Lothloran

Pop! Horror City Additions

Bumping an old thread. Any possibility of getting ambulances and firetrucks and other construction/emergency response vehicles? A S.W.A.T. truck would be kind of nice too. I could make static tiles but I don't have the skills (or the patience to develop the skills) to create animated vehicles.
  8. Lothloran

Stuff and Junk (Made for Pop! Horror) - Added Stuff March 12th 2019

I didn't save the original. I guess no one's going to get to see it unless Vexed Enigma doesn't mind me sharing a tree and a flower he/she made.
  9. Lothloran

Stuff and Junk (Made for Pop! Horror) - Added Stuff March 12th 2019

<---snip---> Made a gazebo for the External E tileset.
  10. Lothloran

Are there times when you feel a little too old for this? (Making games)

I don't know what that has to do with this "ageism" stuff, is "ageism" kind of like alien hand syndrome?
  11. Lothloran

What is ageism? Sounds like some made-up newspeak to me. You crazy kids and your fake problems.
  12. Lothloran

I'm nearly 30 years old and I've made a few private games that I've let my, likewise almost 30, friends play. Old school, retro stuff. Granted they've only been about 45-60min long and I genuinely don't think they're very good... No. I don't think I'm young enough to enter "The Market" as a...
  13. Lothloran

Which RPG Tropes Are You Actually Fond Of?

I'm generally sick of every trope and cliche. I've been playing games since the early 90s. I've seen them all, dozens of times. I'd rather pay money and risk getting a potato of a game than fork over hard earned cash on something that feels like a repeat of a repeat of a repeat. I have this...
  14. Lothloran

Ever take a break from creating....

And come back to a project you've worked on for months only to look at your switches, variables, events, etc and ask yourself "Was I on meth when I named/organized these?!!?" Feels bad man; anyway. What do you guys do when you hit a creative slump? My WIP game Volkheim Chronicles is...
  15. Lothloran

I have both and I can confirm, Arcana Heart 3 is better in terms of move sets, specials, storyline, and boob physics. The only reason I don't play AH3 is because I think my copy is haunted. I swear to god, every time I play it something weird happens in my house. The last time I played it my...
  16. Lothloran

Not me! lol, The only thing I'd *prefer* not to eat are green olives. They're too acidic and they make my stomach feel weird. Other than that, I couldn't name a food I dislike or won't eat.
  17. Lothloran

@lianderson Of course guns are boring in and of themselves. So are hammers and screwdrivers. I might get excited about new drill bits though... never mind that, I digress. I don't think most people are excited about guns themselves, or even shooting all that much. I get excited about...
  18. Lothloran

E3 HYPE THREAD!

I watched Mr. Metokur's E3 streams and I gotta say I was pretty underwhelmed with a lot of the stuff the AAA companies are putting out.. Fallout 76 looks pretty retarded tbh famalamadingdong
  19. Lothloran

So personal responsibility and self-accountability mean nothing? My God, imagine if that mentality applied to the real world, cars would be illegal because, despite the roads being littered with warning signs, "Stop" "Keep Right" "No Entry" people must be too stupid to take heed. Thank...
  20. Lothloran

Could have sworn I put it in a spoiler with a warning.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot