Search results

1. KRS

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Some handy character edits

I've been thinking about this and have come up with a couple of ideas, some potplants that could be used indoors and outdoors including hanging pots or maybe some orc village overworld pieces. Also Spiders and Scorpions, I've always thought the vanilla ones weren't all that threatening and scary...
  2. KRS

Looking for Hoop Earrings (MV)

Thanks for doing the recolor, it seems mores substantive with the slightly darker color. These work really well in the generator.
  3. KRS

Thanks for this, they're really well done although the default generator part is a little bright for my uses and I don't have the gradients to fix it, is it possible for you to recolor a slightly duller version? It works great for AccB on face3 and I rarely use face4 anyway so no problem there.
  4. KRS

Resource Type: (Generator parts, especially face part/Accessory) Maker Format: (MV) Art Style: (One that matches with the Vanilla style) Description: (large hooped earrings, something like in the reference image below) Reference Images...
  5. KRS

Nostalgia Addict Game's Asset Dump - 10.24.2019

Love the world tiles especially the encampment fortification, I could definitely use that one. Thanks for sharing.
  6. KRS

Guardinthena's Fantasy Generator Expansion-Dwarfs!

Remade the Dwarf Merchant I mentioned earlier in the thread using your Generator pieces, here are the before and after. https://i.imgur.com/PWQoXCr.png A huge improvement.
  7. KRS

Guardinthena's Fantasy Generator Expansion-Dwarfs!

These are really fantastic, I look forward to seeing what else you have sitting around. I've had an idea for a travelling dwarf merchant for a long while now and these parts should help me build him.
  8. KRS

Dwarves!!!

here you go, if you need them for MV https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/guardinthenas-fantasy-generator-expansion-dwarfs.84037/
  9. KRS

Wooden Sword (Generator), Sword Rack (Tile) for MV

Those are perfect, thanks for taking the time to make them.
  10. KRS

Wooden Sword (Generator), Sword Rack (Tile) for MV

I'm not sure if someone has already made any of these items but I haven't been able to find anything, I was hoping to have some wooden swords and perhaps a sword rack + wooden sword rack for trainee soldiers, both child and adult. Also sheathed on the back as a cloak generator piece. If anyone...
  11. KRS

Bag of Coins Weapon (for MV)

Sorry, for some reason your post didn't show up in my alerts (not sure why) and I stopped checking the thread, thanks for the work, would you be able to rework without the dollar sign on it? it kind of makes no sense in my project.:biggrin:
  12. KRS

Mesajia's GenParts (RTP Edits and Originals) (Updated 03/28/18)

There can never be enough variation in soldier uniforms and these ones are pretty great, they might work especially well for a winter unit or a mountain unit, the Maid parts I've used quite often and are some of the best designed generator parts I've come across, thanks for sharing them. Thanks...
  13. KRS

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Some handy character edits

I always look forward to your advent calendars, this year I really like the snakes you made and the drawbridges will be pretty useful as well. I really appreciate all the effort you put in.
  14. KRS

Bag of Coins Weapon (for MV)

I have an elf character who is very acquisitive and focused on money and thought that a bag of coins would be a perfect weapon for her But I've been unable to find anything like this in the MV threads so I thought I would come here and see if anyone knew of any resources like this or were able...
  15. KRS

Nun Habit/Veil Generator Parts (MV)

Thankyou for making these, they're really great and will help me considerably, both versions of them.
  16. KRS

@WhereIsMyHeartsBeat this is perfect, thank you for going to the effort of making these (they're really good). As I mentioned earlier in the thread, this goes towards one of my three central characters so it's a pretty big deal for me to finally have resources like these available. I don't...
  17. KRS

@WhereIsMyHeartsBeat thank you very much for this, these are great and I really appreciate the work you put in, I know I've asked a lot in this thread but is it possible for you to make a (color change) white version of this like the image in the OP? the black part doesn't change in the...
  18. KRS

Bali's Tiles Resources [MV] (and moar)

Some of these would work great for temples, I really like the Persian tiles and the Greek wall.
  19. KRS

Thanks for these @GalacticGod they're great and I appreciate the work you put in (they'll definitely come in handy) that said perhaps I should elaborate more on what I'm after here, the nun I need these generator parts for is one of the three central characters in my project so I'm after a full...
  20. KRS

@samkfj I'm not sure how well that would work but it's worth a shot, thanks for the effort. (I'm not an expert or anything) Right now I'm working backwards through the 38 pages of resource threads to check if I've missed anything as M.I.A suggested I should do, up to page 23 now and nothing...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot