Search results

1. Gallia

Generator

Thanks for answering, This post can be closed now.
  2. Gallia

Generator

As the title says: Does Visual Novel Maker have a character generator similar of that of RpgMakerMV ? I'm not a big fan working with generic presets.
  3. Gallia

Your favorite RPG class?

I'm stuck usually as a healer / support class in most multiplayer games, i'm used to them, and i'm just bad as a rogue for example. And also because there are not a whole lot of players that pick the support /healer role because everyone cares about dps XD.
  4. Gallia

How do you relax?

Taking sleeping pills or Clonazepam works for me, i for one can't relax easily.
  5. Gallia

Which Diablo 3 class is your favorite ?

Well the original idea of Blizzard was to make new roles and ideas, the Witch Doctor exist to replace the Necromancer (the whole raise an army) however the community was sour about that being the case and now the Necromancer is a playable class, But i agree having a female Necromancer is cool...
  6. Gallia

So, I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII...

My experience of FF8 started of normal, i didn't really like the main characters, however i really really liked the game near the end, when basically things hit the fan hard, many conclusions made and of course i loved the ending. I really like how the characters develop in 8, gameplaywise i...
  7. Gallia

If you need help with editing videos, i can help you.

If you need help with editing videos, i can help you.
  8. Gallia

As @Astfgl66 said the Necromancer is paid DLC, it is included in Diablo 3 Eternal Edition. To be very honest the witch doc is the class i played least amount of time with profesionally (and i mean with that rifting etc) i usually play WD for goblin hunting, which is boring af, but you know what...
  9. Gallia

What game are you currently Playing?

I'm usually playing Starcraft 2, if i decide to open my giant steam library then.... i guess random games, I recently played Black Clover Quartet Knights, My Hero One's Justice, and more, i won't list them all lol,
  10. Gallia

Hi!... Is there anyone thereeee?... theree.. theree... theeee.... *echo ends*

Hello, I come check here every here and there...(just to check if i have any messages then i'm off). I hope you'll like it here, and welcome.
  11. Gallia

If i know what its all about, if i see a visual i might give a good title.

If i know what its all about, if i see a visual i might give a good title.
  12. Gallia

The effect of Autocasting another spell is because of the Etched Sigil orb , When i do a firebird build i basically hold disintegrate and i basically spam meteorshower until i let go the button lol, That one is easy to get, just get enough bloodshards and spam the orb button at Kadala's lol...
  13. Gallia

I've basically mastered all set/classes in 3, Yeah wizard can be fun depending what you build, i mean all classes have sets /playstyles that are unappealing hahaha. I personally mainly play Demon Hunters because its in my opinion easy to play, i always go for Unhallowed essence/Multishot, yet i...
  14. Gallia

Hello everyone, I decided to post this vote because i'm curious what other players think (if anyone is playing that game). I'd say vote 1 class, and mention your second favorite class, I mainly play Demon Hunter or Crusader. One day i'll post almost the same post about Diablo 2 (love that...
  15. Gallia

Easier JRPGs?

Any of the "tales of" games are easy in my opinion, which is more action rpg, if you want a turn based one, I'd say FF4, FF7, FF10, FF13 are also pretty easy in general, Breath of fire games are not too difficult, i completed 1 and 2 many times without problem, I'd say any of the Xenoverse...
  16. Gallia

What mouse do you have?

I have several Logitech mouses, 1 is with 8 or so programmable buttons, and some normal ones, and hopefully (one day) i'm getting myself either a Razer Naga IF they're still sold, if not then i probably get the Razer Trinity.
  17. Gallia

Make a very long hard to guess password, memorize it, then use it forever

Make a very long hard to guess password, memorize it, then use it forever
  18. Gallia

Video games with most references

Neptunia franchise, Grotesque Tactics, Guacamelee
  19. Gallia

@[20140:@Marsigne] A reason for me to visit, check on my friends. @[74808:@SolonWise] Caius...

@[20140:@Marsigne] A reason for me to visit, check on my friends. @[74808:@SolonWise] Caius Ballad is my favorite Final Fantasy Character in general, i can name a favorite in every game since FF4 (and minus the MMO's). @[100859:@Poryg] I know you're hanging around, and last night i thought of...
  20. Gallia

Its kinda sad that the people i miss haven't been online for a while. It is almost too quiet here.

Its kinda sad that the people i miss haven't been online for a while. It is almost too quiet here.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot