Search results

1. PhxFire

Unless they also secretly own a monster slaying guild and they receive the money from the guilds...

Unless they also secretly own a monster slaying guild and they receive the money from the guilds slaying the monsters... **jots down new business plan**
  2. PhxFire

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

I skimmed through and didn't see it but I would like to see a centralized element system, so you can set elemental strengths and weaknesses in your data base and have them applied throughout the game without having to set them for each individual enemy.
  3. PhxFire

Well my game got put on hold for a while due to life but I'm back! After I find an artist for...

Well my game got put on hold for a while due to life but I'm back! After I find an artist for one character the demo will be released!
  4. PhxFire

Set Map Name as Variable

@Jules98 Ya it's correct in game, just made the mistake typing it in the forums @Ossra The variable is set to the 1st town at the beginning of the game (which works correctly)... Then overwritten each time they make it to the next town with a 1 time parallel event Edit: Yup I found the...
  5. PhxFire

Set Map Name as Variable

So when I try to use "Control Variables : #0010 Respawn Town = $gameMap.displayName()" I get the starting map's name stored correctly... However when I get to the 2nd town the variable is stored as 0... any ideas why? Thanks!
  6. PhxFire

Yanfly action sequence help

@JGreene Thanks! that did it
  7. PhxFire

Yanfly action sequence help

I'm trying to just do a basic attack where the character/ enemy goes up to the target, attacks and shows the attack animation, then goes back to their starting position... I've searched for the right code and I've found these two but neither seems to be working and The first code works...
  8. PhxFire

Depends on the scope of your game, if it's a tiny map then you'll only need a few and if its a...

Depends on the scope of your game, if it's a tiny map then you'll only need a few and if its a giant game with 100's of maps then maybe thousands... You also gotta account for location, a city will have more NPCs than a small village. I'd say go with whatever feels natural in your game, and make...
  9. PhxFire

Game thief: someone stole my game

@MushroomCake28 How did you find out about it?
  10. PhxFire

Finally approaching my first big milestone, the first (small) demo of Dragon's Dawn should be...

Finally approaching my first big milestone, the first (small) demo of Dragon's Dawn should be coming soon!
  11. PhxFire

Attribution question

So eventually I plan on releasing a commercial game and I was trying to figure out the best way for credits/ attribution. My original plan was to have a credits page within the game but I don't really like the organization of the ones I've seen so far. My question is, is it enough to have an...
  12. PhxFire

Crossfade BGM

Oh ya, I can just add it to my transition events... I would however like to keep this thread open in case someone knows of a plugin that does this automatically, just to make my life easier lol
  13. PhxFire

(Help) Battle not processing

Show us a pic of the map properties page
  14. PhxFire

Crossfade BGM

@bazrat It has an auto fade in but no auto fade out, so it's only half of what I need
  15. PhxFire

Crossfade BGM

Sorry bout that, it was like 2am and my brain wasn't fully functioning lol :kaoswt:
  16. PhxFire

Crossfade BGM

I'm not a big fan of the sudden stop and start of the BGM when switching maps, is there a plugin to crossfade the music, or atleast fade out and fade in? Thanks!
  17. PhxFire

Doppelganger Side View Battler

Yanfly's side view battler plugin here
  18. PhxFire

The worst that happens is you upload it and people don't like it... however you'll get ideas on...

The worst that happens is you upload it and people don't like it... however you'll get ideas on how to improve it and find out what your audience likes/ dislikes.
  19. PhxFire

LF Simple BGM Loop

@gstv87 Thanks! gonna go check these out now Edit: Can't seem to find the free catalogs you were speaking of, do you happen to have any links?
  20. PhxFire

Did a director's cut marathon of Lord of the Rings a while back... That was crazy long haha

Did a director's cut marathon of Lord of the Rings a while back... That was crazy long haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot