Search results

1. Digital Religion

Ewwww, I can't stand that either.

Ewwww, I can't stand that either.
  2. Digital Religion

Finally got a site up dedicated to my RPGMaker MV plugins. http://rpgmaker.digitalreligion.net

Finally got a site up dedicated to my RPGMaker MV plugins. http://rpgmaker.digitalreligion.net
  3. Digital Religion

Doing good. Glad to be back to working on my game. :)

Doing good. Glad to be back to working on my game. :)
  4. Digital Religion

Hello everyone. How have you all been?

Hello everyone. How have you all been?
  5. Digital Religion

With the loss of Bower..... All my projects in my GitHub are broken to all hell. *dying inside...

With the loss of Bower..... All my projects in my GitHub are broken to all hell. *dying inside a little.
  6. Digital Religion

Parameters and Window Opacity

Ohhh. I get it. And that right there make the most complete sense. ok. So it has to be converted into an integer. Cause the param is a string. Thank you.
  7. Digital Religion

You know, your right. And as a web developer I really should have been using the console. :P I keep forgetting about F8. Isn't there a way to have the console open automatically natively, or will i have to write a script for this too. I need to run it though a linter too. For when it starts...
  8. Digital Religion

Yeah I was super tired as well when I was posting last night. lol So its all good. I didn't even really see what the if statement was doing till I looked back at it today. But yeah weird. The first time I put it in my plug in manager it still didn't work. I even created a new game and dropped it...
  9. Digital Religion

This seems like its closer to the right path. But what I simply dont understand is why i can do this._statusWindow.y = parameters['Status Window Y Position']; <-- input any number in the param and it accepts it. But not this. this._statusWindow.opacity = parameters['Status Window Opacity']...
  10. Digital Religion

There should be no if statement as the function does require one.... it just needs to be a number value. any number. they just need to go to be able to go to the plugin manage and type a number and what ever number they type will go into this._statusWindow.opacity = parameters['Status Window...
  11. Digital Religion

it just seems no matter what parameter is set in there it just wont use it. Still get the undefinded is not a function. Basically this._statusWindow.opacity = 0; <--- any number here works. the value equals the opacity level. but only if i hand code it...
  12. Digital Religion

That is actually what it was named before i just called it myNumber to quickly test it out your snippet. But the if statement is still seems a bit much. May if I simplify the question a bit. I just need it to input what ever number they input in the plugin manager to be input into that...
  13. Digital Religion

Nope actually that didnt work at all. Now if it was on StatusWindow.x = then it works fine but when i put it on opacity i get the same undefinded function error. here is the current code. /*: * @plugindesc RPGMV UI Creator - Menu CORE * @author Digital Religion * * --- Command...
  14. Digital Religion

but now its more like a switch then being able to add any number, :/
  15. Digital Religion

AHHHH I see what I did wrong. I wasnt using myNumber as the Parameter. I get it.
  16. Digital Religion

Hmm that's not working for some reason either. but maybe I'm not inputing it. right here is the whole script. Plus the need to be able to put any number in there. the values equal 0 to 255. i added the var StatusOpacity = parseInt(parameters.myNumber || 0, 10); and then...
  17. Digital Religion

Ok This is driving me insane. I have a parameter set like so. * @param Status Window Opacity * @desc Enter window transparancy. * @default 0 * I then have this code referencing it. this._statusWindow.opacity = parameters['Status Window Opacity']; Now when i run my project with the the...
  18. Digital Religion

Check out my new RPG Maker Plugin. RPGMV: UI Creator. This is just the beginning...

Check out my new RPG Maker Plugin. RPGMV: UI Creator. This is just the beginning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEXIMA7qirI
  19. Digital Religion

Removing Default Windows

I figured I would update this and let you all know I figured it out. I basically made an overwrite of the Scene menu and just not adding the gold window to it. Here is the solution I found. Maybe someone knows of a better way. (function() { var _Scene_Menu_start =...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot