Search results

1. ForestLogic

Game refuses to update Galv's pixelmove plugin to 1.2. HELP.

Oh my God, I am so sorry dude lol. I didn't want to be one of those people, but I didn't realize it was controlled via a script call. The way I read it on your site, it sounded like it was an automatic feature in v1.2. My bad, 100% haha. Thank you so much for helping out.
  2. ForestLogic

Ideas for state that makes characters move every other turn. Battle event? Or plugin?

I'm looking to create a state that makes it so a character cannot act every other turn in battle. So far, I haven't had much luck via plugins. However, I'm fairly confident I could pull it off using battle events. However, that said, I don't want to have to apply the battle event to every single...
  3. ForestLogic

Actually having done a little research, Altimit's plugin doesn't sound like it's for me since it's not compatible with YEP Region Restrictions/parallax mapping. The workarounds people use would be too much of a headache. I guess worst case scenario is I could continue using Galv's, and just...
  4. ForestLogic

Animated busts and picture based animations.

Ah well. Like i said, I'd much rather use this plugin if given a choice between the two. No biggie
  5. ForestLogic

Animated busts and picture based animations.

This plugin is a godsend! You're awesome! I'm curious, do you know offhand if it's compatible with Atelier Irina's bust portrait plugin? Im apprehensive to buy it, since while it looks really convenient, I'd much rather use your animated plug-in if i had to pick one over the other.
  6. ForestLogic

Yeah v1.2 of Galv's was supposed to fix the issue where the actor/hero would move a whole tile, just like events. But Altimit's sounds good too! Does it support diagonal movement/sprites though?
  7. ForestLogic

Interesting... I'm running into the same bug though with Move Event, which is why I even looked into it in the first place... (Like, technically I can get around it, but having to multiply every hero's movement by 3 is pretty irritating.) In the actual plugin manager, it still shows all the...
  8. ForestLogic

That's what I thought, so I even tried editing it to v1.2 in plugins.js. But like I said, even after updating it, it lacks functionality that v1.2 has. (specifically Move Event moving the hero with regular tiles instead of using pixel movement.) Is there any way to like, completely redo my...
  9. ForestLogic

So you can see here, that's my plugins folder for my project. You can see the plugin open in notepad shows it as 1.2, but meanwhile no matter how much deleting/redownloading and refreshing the editor's plugin manager always registers it as v1.0.
  10. ForestLogic

Yeah I've tried opening and closing RMMV, refreshing the plugin manager, etc etc etc... The plugin-manager in the editor shows 1.0, and the mechanics of the plugin reflect on it being 1.0. I'll get you a screenshot momentarily.
  11. ForestLogic

So I realized after 6 months I've been using v1.0 of Galv's pixelmove plugin. I wanted to update it to the latest version, 1.2, to fix the issue with Move Event movement. Problem is, no matter what I do, my game refuses to update the plugin in-program. I've downloaded the updated version twice...
  12. ForestLogic

RMMV In to the Wild - Platform game with MV

Wait so does anyone know if this plugin is allowed for commercial use? I've been looking for a means to add sidescroller sections to a project I'm working on, for a while now.
  13. ForestLogic

What's the best way to go about making Zelda-esque tools/gears on the map?

Yeah, I remember in an older project I sort of was able to make a running bomb system. But it was a while back and I don't remember exactly what I did. I think a big part of it will involve getting the right parallel processes set up. Since I do parallax mapping, I'm leery about using too many...
  14. ForestLogic

Thanks dude! I'll have to look into it.
  15. ForestLogic

After a lot of searching, everytime I've seen this question come up, it's people looking to 100% replicate Zelda-style gameplay, and thus the answer was always to use QABS for it. However with me, I want to make use of Zelda's puzzle gameplay with stuff like shooting arrows at switches, using...
  16. ForestLogic

Orange Overlay

I have a question, which I apologize if it's been answered before (I didn't have it in me to scroll through 7 pages lol). Is it possible to scroll the bottom layer the way that fog can scroll? I ask because I have a few maps that take place on a train. I want to be able to have a background...
  17. ForestLogic

RMMV 'Revenant Dracanea'! A cartoony, comedic quest lost to time.

Thanks for the kind words! Unique is definitely what we're going for! Progress is moving forward, and Chapter 1 is nearly finished. I'm hoping to have some new content to share within the next month or so, including lots of new music and screenshots.
  18. ForestLogic

So what's the standard that most people use for parallax mapping layers now?

I assume they're the correct size since everything lines up when the layer doesn't disappear. Generally in my map-making, I'm able to take the exported map image from RMMV and change it to 200% to line-up in photoshop. My grids are set for 48x48 tiles, just like original RTP assets as well. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot