Search results

1. Tuomo L

Classic Remastered OST from Games - Released Every Week!

Voitko tehdä Remasteroinnin Uuno Turhapuro Muuttaa Maalle pelistä? Vanhaa kunnon piippaus musaa.
  2. Tuomo L

Post Your Music

New song aaaaaa
  3. Tuomo L

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Sarah tells the heroes about her vision.
  4. Tuomo L

Post Your Music

5. Tuomo L

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

6. Tuomo L

Advanced users tutorial: Unlockable Steam achievements

How is it out of date? I don't really like that you made a brand new tutorial that was basically same as mine.
  7. Tuomo L

Sudden game crash during battles due to Yanfly plugin?

It's actual exported and no, nothing new has been added.
  8. Tuomo L

Sudden game crash during battles due to Yanfly plugin?

When loading the battle during the black screen, this error suddenly showed up. Game has encountered a bug. Please report it. TypeError: Cannot read properly 'isActor' of undefined at Game_Action.selectConditionFrontRow (YEP_X_SelectionControl.js:1394:44 at Game_Action.meetSelectionCondition...
  9. Tuomo L

Game & Map Screenshots 11

New DLC dungeon for Strangers of the Power 2... a long forgotten ruins that hold dark secret.
  10. Tuomo L

Dwys' MV bin (tiles/sprites/icons/generator) [New:Large Bullet Train Extendable]

Awesome, is there any way you could make some modern train interior pieces too?
  11. Tuomo L

Strangers of the Power 2

Gamepad Added support for newer Gamepads to prevent potential crash issues
  12. Tuomo L

Celeste-Ominous' Pride Flags!

@Celeste-Ominous Can you make USA flag?
  13. Tuomo L

@[20204:@Golden Unicorn Gaming] Strangers of the Power

@[20204:@Golden Unicorn Gaming] Strangers of the Power
  14. Tuomo L

My game's a global top seller at Steam right now. Roughly in the top 36% of all the Steam game's...

My game's a global top seller at Steam right now. Roughly in the top 36% of all the Steam game's being sold right now ~
  15. Tuomo L

OcRam - Local Coop plugin [v3.02 updated 2019/11/27]

Xbox One Controller is still crashing as soon as it is enabled, in fact most of the newer gamepads are crashing. (Switch Pro, Xbox One and Ps4)
  16. Tuomo L

Strangers of the Power 2

We have released the first DLC character for Strangers of the Power 2 and patch to go along with it Achievement "F5", Reach level 25 with Prisca Balance Reduced all enemy healing spells cast likeliness to 75% Ice Spirits are now weak to Fire Ice Spirits are no longer weak to Light...
  17. Tuomo L

I'm heading to an interview to get into a programming school to further my education

I'm heading to an interview to get into a programming school to further my education
  18. Tuomo L

PSA: Check if your game is being sold by this developer

Well this is a bit off topic but I'll share a way that you can do something like this; Technically, when making a spread sheet with other column being original and the other being translated (at least, that's how I do it), I sometimes myself leave comments that tell the context where it could...
  19. Tuomo L

Adventures of Dragon [Mature content]

First content pack for Adventures of Dragon has been released Also this patch along with it Bugfix Very rarely when dashing, some really large objects could jitter slightly, this has been fixed. DLC Added Space Battle weapons Added Horsehung Mask to Space Station Beta who teaches...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot