Search results

1. RMVXA Geiken

Hello :-) Just started playing your game today, and man I'm amazed at the reality you put in the game like dears run away when you get near them and birds fly away awesome :-o and i like the feel of game specially the fog weather and music is good soothing music, one of the best thing no...
  2. Eternal Twilight

Sorry to say @Fernyfer775 it still same like before :-( Seems like I'll not be able to play this game :-( tho the game seems good by the screenshots
  3. Eternal Twilight

Thanks :-) I'll test this and report back to you hopefully it will work :-D
  4. Eternal Twilight

@Fernyfer775 okay than Sir if you can do that I'm ready to test :-) Thanks :-)
  5. RMVXA Somber Elegy; Broken Dreams

The game seems awesome :-o Great work developer will download when available (watching thread) and play soon and will give my review :) Btw, what do you mean here "Note: It is impossible to complete all of the side quests and explore every inch of the game in the 30 days and with the stamina...
  6. Eternal Twilight

Nope It's Intel Core2Duo with integrated 82945G gpu, i know potato XD But almost all games which i have tried works great with no lag no matter if it's mv/ace
  7. Eternal Twilight

Yes i have played many mv/vx ace games none lags on my potato PC , sorry i haven't tested the new version until now I'll soon and report back :) Edit---- just tested 1.0.5 no change same lag.
  8. Eternal Twilight

Hello, i have a problem this game lags for me real bad i turned on show FPS using F2 key and it showed 2FPS/sec and it lags so badly that I'm unable to get past the select difficulty screen Any help? Edit--- i just saw developer released a new version let me try that first I will come back if...
  9. RMMV Journey to the East v.2.01 (Full Game Released!)

Okay:-/ I hope it is compatible, anyway I'll let you know if any crashes or bugs Thank you for your game :)
  10. RMMV Journey to the East v.2.01 (Full Game Released!)

Hello @Nakoruru I want to ask whether the saves from old version (1.03) compatible with this new version i don't want to start over again.. Thanks :)
  11. RPG_MV 1.6.1 "Blank White Screen After Launching It"

Oh :-) I understand now :-D Btw, my integrated GPU is outdated the latest driver which i found on intel site was last updated on 2008 XD Anyway, now MV works that's great now i can buy my activation key :-) Thanks for your help and sorry for being a noob I'm particularly new to this :-P
  12. RPG_MV 1.6.1 "Blank White Screen After Launching It"

Good news my problem is fixed here's the fix which i used https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/46673-windows-7-having-a-splash-screen-error-heres-a-fix Now rpg mv works fine :) Updating my driver didn't helped
  13. RMVXA Shattered Hourglass - Over 30 hours of gameplay

Hello @sawworm i liked your game :-) just started tho :-P, btw is there any walkthrough for this?
  14. RPG_MV 1.6.1 "Blank White Screen After Launching It"

Oka thanks for help :-) Btw, my pc has integrated GPU i.e., Intel 82945G -_- Does it affect anything? Or MV has some minimum requirements :-/ Both vx and ace works just fine.
  15. RPG_MV 1.6.1 "Blank White Screen After Launching It"

Hello everyone i have a problem with latest mv (1.6.1) when i open the mv maker it opens but it justs a blank white screen This never happened with me on VX ace and VX, i am trying MV for the first time. Here's the log it explains the problem i guess maybe someone will be able to help I have...
  16. Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

@Andar i will report back after testing thanks for help :-)
  17. Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Local disk D:\Installed Software\RPG MV\
  18. Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

My projects are usually in documents as usual but this time i installed the new version of maker in E drive inside one of my folders
  19. Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Hello everyone have a problem with new update when i open the maker it opens but it justs a blank white screen Here's the log it explains the problem i guess maybe someone will be able to help Thanks.
  20. Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hello everyone I have 2 question which i want to ask I'm using VX Ace to create my first game so I'm not that much experienced, please pardon me 1- i want to disable( i.e., greyed out or un-clickable not remove) the save option inside menu while the player is in dungeon but the save option...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot