Search results

1. MikePjr

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

My gawd.. now I feel inspired to make something RMMV again. We just need a 3D battle system now lol
  2. MikePjr

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

There is no one thing for me.. Here's what RPG Maker MV needs. Dumped.. abandoned. Start from scratch and do it right this time. Take some pages from another software i'm using right now that i can't mention because of some silly rule. But it's from the some company in Japan. And it has better...
  3. MikePjr

Now I remember why I stop commenting or coming here too much anymore.. the rules are WAY too strict.

Now I remember why I stop commenting or coming here too much anymore.. the rules are WAY too strict.
  4. MikePjr

Been using Pixel Game Maker. Not bad but for sure needs improvements. I like it more than RPG...

Been using Pixel Game Maker. Not bad but for sure needs improvements. I like it more than RPG Maker MV, that should tell you something.
  5. MikePjr

I would not say there's no community. But for sure there is not one like RPG Maker has. Someone...

I would not say there's no community. But for sure there is not one like RPG Maker has. Someone really needs to start a proper forum. The steam forums are not adequate in my opinion. The software needs a proper forum and community much like RPG Maker has.
  6. MikePjr

My other complaint is a lack of a forum for Pixel Game Maker MV.. they don't have a place to...

My other complaint is a lack of a forum for Pixel Game Maker MV.. they don't have a place to share projects and screen shots and so forth. Just the Steam forums which is mostly filled with bug submissions and complaints.
  7. MikePjr

Actually, I have Pixel Game Maker MV. And despite what they claim you can do, after using it.. i...

Actually, I have Pixel Game Maker MV. And despite what they claim you can do, after using it.. i can tell you it's mainly set up for platformers. My only gripe is flow charts, and they refuse to change that. I'm working on a Castlevania Tribute type game right now with it. It's not called...
  8. MikePjr

Actually, I wonder if a new one is even being considered.

Actually, I wonder if a new one is even being considered.
  9. MikePjr

I wonder when the next RPG Maker will be announced.

I wonder when the next RPG Maker will be announced.
  10. MikePjr

Due to International Privacy Laws, Sales Support ending for purchases before September 12th, 2013

Okay.. okay.. just double checking.. I had a bit of an anxiety attack when i read it.. I also can't remember when I bought RPG Maker VX Ace..
  11. MikePjr

Due to International Privacy Laws, Sales Support ending for purchases before September 12th, 2013

I.. don't think i bought anything back in 2013.. So this is just for things from back then, not after?
  12. MikePjr

Mask-Based Transitions

Personally, I miss the mosaic effects and zoom in effects and more that 2K and 2K3 had. This is more like XP and VX and VX Ace transitions. They're not bad, i just like more pizazz.
  13. MikePjr

I'm kinda back after being absent. I'm using my phone now, and shut off my internet.

I'm kinda back after being absent. I'm using my phone now, and shut off my internet.
  14. MikePjr

A longer A5 (Normal) sheet.

To be fair, i'm not saying to make it unlimited. I'm just saying to make it like the upper layer tilesets. It feels too small compared to the rest... especially when i don't use auto tiles for everything.
  15. MikePjr

I've got to figure something out. Because this is not helping me at all. I really miss getting...

I've got to figure something out. Because this is not helping me at all. I really miss getting things done..
  16. MikePjr

-continued from above- It's driving me nuts. I used to be on zoloft, i was allergic to it, BUT i...

-continued from above- It's driving me nuts. I used to be on zoloft, i was allergic to it, BUT i had so much insane focus it was amazing, i was excited every day to do things! I think the issue is not enough dopamine in me.. i gotta figure out how to raise it..
  17. MikePjr

I'm on some meds, but it's not working. Without the meds i'm violent and angry, but with the...

I'm on some meds, but it's not working. Without the meds i'm violent and angry, but with the meds my depression is insane and i can't focus and i have no drive or motivation.. i've been like this for almost a year actually.
  18. MikePjr

It is yes.. but i'm thinking.. i need to.. eat something.. or take something.. cause this is...

It is yes.. but i'm thinking.. i need to.. eat something.. or take something.. cause this is unnatural..
  19. MikePjr

I was a bit vague on the first comment.. not enough space to say much. I've got bipolar...

I was a bit vague on the first comment.. not enough space to say much. I've got bipolar depression and ADD. And for months now i've had little to no focus.. I used to have this "URGE" to make things.. but i don't anymore.. in fact i just assume sit around doing nothing. My brain is bleh compared...
  20. MikePjr

Anyone ever been extremely depressed and unable to make things like they once could?.

Anyone ever been extremely depressed and unable to make things like they once could?.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot