Search results

1. Equip Events for MV?

It works now! yay!! thank you so much
  2. ReStaff February 2013 Release

The download link isn't working, and none of the other links lead to a download.... help? =( I want that script and animations
  3. Equip Events for MV?

So this works great, I love it. Except one small problem I can't figure out... When I change from one weapon to the next, it uses the unequip code and makes my character hold no weapon, unless I take one weapon on and off again. How can I fix this? I am making my main character be able to use...
  4. Steampunk Tileset [MV]

These are the ones he speaks of. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/bokous-freesources-added-gothic-tileset.48613/
  5. RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Sorry, I didn't realize I was breaking any rules.
  6. Game & Map Screenshots 9

So... I touched up my room... smoothed out the lighting and added a few things.. Hopefully this is better^^
  7. RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Thank you very much for the advice. I have a text document with lists of names of who to credit, and I only use tiles/plugins from people who say they are free to use. when I google search, I open a picture and go to the website, if I can't find a name and terms, I don't use it. *smiles* I know...
  8. RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

I'm not kidding.... I've always used google image seach and then gone to whatever site of the images I find.
  9. Steampunk Tiles

Too bad these can't be used for anything...
  10. RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Thank you very much for the reply. I guess I would have to make my own resources then.. I haven't seen any for taller non-chibi characters
  11. RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Is it possible to use the taller character body templates for this?
  12. Game & Map Screenshots 9

Deleted.
  13. Game & Map Screenshots 9

Yeah it's a little intense I guess.. I was trying to make the house look dark.. I need more practice with photoshop.
  14. Jukedecks (free AI composed music for a unique soundtrack on your game)

Haha yeah... the advanced options lets you pick instruments and such... but it makes half way decent stuff at least.... best I am going to get anyway.
  15. Free And Useful Tools For Song Making~!

You can make music that sounds pretty decent using this A.I. website.. it's www.ampermusic.com. It's what i've been using.
  16. Jukedecks (free AI composed music for a unique soundtrack on your game)

www.Ampermusic.com It's free.. just have to convert the mp3/wave files. You can make some pretty neat stuff with this site.
  17. Game & Map Screenshots 9

So, I just made these map today... wondering if they are any good.. Or if anyone has any tips. ((oops, forgot to get rid of the event letter in the dark lol))
  18. Female protagonist or Male Protagonist?

My game has two female lead characters. And only two. They are going to be based on myself and my girlfriends characters we make in games... going to tell their story... only slightly altered.
  19. Battlecore Turning off Immortal state for monsters

So... sorry to post another question so quickly, But this one is giving my issues. I have Mog hunters collapse effects, so baddies can explode and stuff. It works just fine.. except one part. I know what the issue is I think. Yanflys battlecore has this immortal states thing on enemies that...
  20. Need help with Moghunters Char Shatter plugin.

.... I feel so stupid.. All I have to do is pick the number up in the top left that is EV005/EV002 etc..... I just happened to pick number two, for EV002 and that is why it was the only one working ..... XD .... Thank you for the help! I don't think I would of figured this out otherwise lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xspot