Search results

1. Dumeka

Can't Battle Test anymore!

Well... the Problem unfortunately still remains. :( 1) I moved my Project out from the steam Folder 2) Changed the Name of the Folder by removing the spaces, reloaded the Project on the Editor. 3) Updated the Project accordingly by following the instructions (removing files, replacing the others...
  2. Dumeka

Yep, I understood that! :p Would had gone through all of them to make sure anyway. :) Thanks for the help!
  3. Dumeka

2) I see! Thanks for the Explanation. :) 3) Ok! Will check on that again and retry to see if I missed something. 4) I didn't changed the order and it worked like that Prior to the update, also have a older copy of my Project on my Laptop that still works like that. Couldn't use it to update this...
  4. Dumeka

1) Will do. 2)Hmm... That's strange since steam itself created all these Folders through the RPGmakerMV Installation. Which means that RPGMaker created all these names with spaces. The reason they are showed with Special Symbols is windows itself that does that and to be honest I have all that...
  5. Dumeka

Ah thanks about the info with the F8! :) It's really helpful! Here the result: It seems that the pixi script is causing the Problem.
  6. Dumeka

Well I went back and replaced all the plugins with older versions after I reloaded my backup of the Project to see if it will help. Nothing changed! So I deactivated a few battle based plugins, checked all the files again and nothing changes. The stupid error keeps appearing. On the top of it...
  7. Dumeka

Well I tried it but I still get the same error. :(
  8. Dumeka

But this would overwrite the Placement of my Images and would mess up all the Settings of my extra images wouldnt it? Also all my plugins and Settings of them too right?
  9. Dumeka

I already wrote that I replaced the index.html. :p The update back to 1.5.2 was made automatically through Steam though so I don't know what you mean with "updating the libs Folder". Do I have to do a different type of update? :o
  10. Dumeka

Hello everyone! I was able to run everythingtill up to 1.5.2 The last time I worked on my Project I didn't changed anything skillswise, actorswise, stats or anything of the like. All the yanfly plugins I was using was on their latest Version aswell. So two days ago when the Version 1.6.0 was...
  11. Dumeka

Mapping Workshop (Closed)

Already saw! :) Thanks a lot for your time and work and have a great sunday evening! :D
  12. Dumeka

Cool! Thanks a lot! :)
  13. Dumeka

Hello dear Rabosion! :) I wanted to ask if you had the time to create any of the interior maps for my Tower? Thanks a lot in advance!
  14. Dumeka

Hello dear Rabosion! :) I would like to request the following: Engine: MV Map Size: 30x30 Tileset: Default RPGmaker MV Tilesets (Inside) Parallax: No Map Type: Ancient Tower with 3 Floors Details: The walls should be Bronze/Brownish Colors since I used the Bronze looking Tower on the world...
  15. Dumeka

Sards' Maps for you!

This sounds great! :) I will send you a pm tonight after work with details of what I need.
  16. Dumeka

SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

You shouldn't need to do that. I'm using such battlers with this plugin myself and they always facing to the right direction. If it's different for you there are three things that could cause that: 1) you are using tags that causing the issue by mirroring the direction. 2) you are using...
  17. Dumeka

Ok I just checked your plugins list and I think I know where the Problem is. Please remove the YAD Sideview Battlers Enhancement plugin, save your game and try again. I think that this collides with the YEP Animated Sideview Battlers script. If this doesn't help and you still have...
  18. Dumeka

You do have the Image in the Image Folder of your Project right? Not under New Data->Image on the main Folder of the engine but under Projects--> (Name of your Project which I dont know)->img->sv_actors. Make sure the exact Name of your Image is the Name you are using in the Syntax so the...
  19. Dumeka

This is how I have it set for me <Floating> <Sideview Battler: batsv> <Sideview Attack Motion: thrust> Make sure the name of the graphic of your bat is the one you type in the sideview battler command (in my case it's batsv) Remove the other two and Keep only one. You don't...
  20. Dumeka

Ice's Generator Parts (09/22/2017-Updated!)

Like IceKun already replied one post above yours to a other member, you need to number the tiles properly for them to look right in the Generator. If you just added all the stuff in your Generator appropriate Folders then you probably overwrote other parts and messed them up aswell...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA