Search results

1. Prescott

The building styles are for the most part pretty similar, actually, but it's because I'm trying...

The building styles are for the most part pretty similar, actually, but it's because I'm trying to give it a very classic RPG feel. That, and since I'm making so many towns it's kind of an inevitability. A few places have different houses in them, I'd say around 1/5. A few of them have...
  2. Prescott

Oh yeah believe me, I know. It's an open world game. I have NPCs there and there is at least 1...

Oh yeah believe me, I know. It's an open world game. I have NPCs there and there is at least 1 quest in every town. Most of them have their own lore and little things that flesh them out just a tiny bit. I've been working on the game for over 4 years, so... would not recommend trying it.
  3. Prescott

@Kes 33, 4 of them are large cities.

@Kes 33, 4 of them are large cities.
  4. Prescott

I'm EXCITED! :D There are 3 larger cities and 3 smaller towns that are at the base of mountains...

I'm EXCITED! :D There are 3 larger cities and 3 smaller towns that are at the base of mountains. I'm not parallaxing for this project though because the goal was to make it kind of look like an SNES Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest game.
  5. Prescott

6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.

6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
  6. Prescott

Maybe like 40 hours or so of that is playing D&D with RPG Maker for battles, another 20 for a...

Maybe like 40 hours or so of that is playing D&D with RPG Maker for battles, another 20 for a different game I made. RPG Maker on one screen YouTube on the other, the ultimate combo.
  7. Prescott

Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of...

Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
  8. Prescott

the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then...

the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
  9. Prescott

Thanks guys! I'm trying to capture the feeling of an old SNES RPG along the lines of Final...

Thanks guys! I'm trying to capture the feeling of an old SNES RPG along the lines of Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest so I'm glad I'm hitting the mark!
  10. Prescott

I like your windows theme! This map looks really cool but it's a bit weird to not have a wall on...

I like your windows theme! This map looks really cool but it's a bit weird to not have a wall on the right side of the room on the left. If you look at the Zelda games that have this perspective, they always have all 4 walls in their rooms.
  11. Prescott

[IMG] The map for a town I worked on tonight. I've been trying to make a town every night so I...

The map for a town I worked on tonight. I've been trying to make a town every night so I can get them all done before February. Interiors will be done Feb-March.
  12. Prescott

RPGM MV Mod support system (v0.8)

I can see how that would be sort of useful, but you don't have to release a new version of the game. Updates can contain only the files you updated. I'm fairly certain that RPG Maker by default loads things from the game folder before it loads things that have been encrypted, so if you have a...
  13. Prescott

14 towns left to create. Getting close. Hate making big cities and towns in/near the mountains lol.

14 towns left to create. Getting close. Hate making big cities and towns in/near the mountains lol.
  14. Prescott

Okay perfect, that's how I thought it operated but I just wanted to make sure! It almost sounded like it added stuff to the base files. That solves the question about encryption too because it would work with it. Sweet :3
  15. Prescott

Hey, this is awesome! Can't wait to see it released. If I may suggest something, if possible, you should make it only be applied temporarily so that if a player closes the game, deletes the mod from the mod folder, and starts up the game again, their mod won't be present any longer. It would...
  16. Prescott

Favorite NES game?

Super Mario Bros 3 is easily the best NES game imo. I also REALLY like Castlevania, but I've never actually beaten the whole thing (confession). I found a mod that lets you move while you're jumping, so I might attempt to play it again. Honestly, most NES games are too difficult for me to...
  17. Prescott

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

I don't know how well it will turn out, but I'm looking into using this for my next project. That won't be started until 2021 but it's a survival horror game that we were originally going to make in Unreal with a PS1 aesthetic and this fits the bill super well while also being in RPG Maker...
  18. Prescott

I've been blasting through the exteriors of all the towns in my game this month! Only about 16...

I've been blasting through the exteriors of all the towns in my game this month! Only about 16 or so to go, should be done by February :D
  19. Prescott

@Hudell I didn't really have any expectations. I just started on it then kept on going.

@Hudell I didn't really have any expectations. I just started on it then kept on going.
  20. Prescott

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

The game would definitely take up more resources and probably lag. Mipmaps are used for performance optimization.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA