Search results

1. Lockhart71

[RMVXAce] Game Shutdown Error

Okay thank you Andar, I guess I will delete this game and start over. :(
  2. Lockhart71

[RMVXAce] Game Shutdown Error

I have searched the forum for this solution and can't find my answer and I apologize if this is the wrong forum. I am new to posting but did read the rules. The problem is when I hit Shutdown Game it takes 2 times to do so. Example:  I hit shutdown and the game appears to be closing down...
  3. Lockhart71

Ha ha! I love that game..I miss it. Gonna have to get it again. :P

Ha ha! I love that game..I miss it. Gonna have to get it again. :P
  4. Lockhart71

Another day another Septum.

Another day another Septum.
  5. Lockhart71

And I love your work. Now I know where to go when I need some emotion faceset girls. :)

And I love your work. Now I know where to go when I need some emotion faceset girls. :)
  6. Lockhart71

Resource Blacklist - The resources you should definitly not use

Thank you for this very much appreciated, it pays to be careful.   :)
  7. Lockhart71

Ayene's Tiles

Thank you Ayene, My game now consist of over 75% of your hard work, they are beautiful and excellent.  :thumbsup-left:    ;)   :thumbsup-right:
  8. Lockhart71

9. Lockhart71

Thanks Susan :)

Thanks Susan :)
  10. Lockhart71

I'll be absent awhile working really hard on my games. I gotta get this done. Take care ya...

I'll be absent awhile working really hard on my games. I gotta get this done. Take care ya guys. :)
  11. Lockhart71

You listened...you gave sound helpful advice. That's a lot to me and thank's. Good to be here.

You listened...you gave sound helpful advice. That's a lot to me and thank's. Good to be here.
  12. Lockhart71

Special thank's to Ayene for her beautiful sets and Dreadshadow and Susan for their support...

Special thank's to Ayene for her beautiful sets and Dreadshadow and Susan for their support. Thank's guys. :)
  13. Lockhart71

14. Lockhart71

Okay joined Imgur. Sorry for the bad links. This is where my work and stuff will be...

Okay joined Imgur. Sorry for the bad links. This is where my work and stuff will be. http://lockhartjoe.imgur.com/all/
  15. Lockhart71

Here guys/girls...I joined Imgur. Try this link. ^.^ http://imgur.com/viG3dZm

Here guys/girls...I joined Imgur. Try this link. ^.^ http://imgur.com/viG3dZm
  16. Lockhart71

Okay sorry I will fix it.. give me a few.

Okay sorry I will fix it.. give me a few.
  17. Lockhart71

Added note: The program is free, but double checking TERMS to be safe. If it it's free for...

Added note: The program is free, but double checking TERMS to be safe. If it it's free for commercial, may use in my "Girl Rpg" game.
  18. Lockhart71

Some Angel girls I made using a Anime Generator. :P...

Some Angel girls I made using a Anime Generator. :P https://www.dropbox.com/s/45ld94dxw4k3x15/AniAngelz.png?dl=0
  19. Lockhart71

No..is what I meant was I tried to make my own Face Sets with emotions using the Generator.

No..is what I meant was I tried to make my own Face Sets with emotions using the Generator.
  20. Lockhart71

Decided to leave the Face Set making to the pro's. :)

Decided to leave the Face Set making to the pro's. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA