Search results

1. NeoFantasy

Favorite Couple

Though, I felt there was a much stronger hint at Shinji and Rei getting together due to her more fleshed our character. At least Rei showed an interest in Shinji (or perhaps that could be a bit of Yui showing through
  2. NeoFantasy

Favorite Couple

Owain and Severa from Fire Emblem Awakening & Fates. There’s just something sweet about the fiery red-head falling for the dorky geek. Plus the waybshe wngraves his name onto her sword is extra adorable. Also, whilst not technically a couple, the amount of sexual tension between a Shinji and...
  3. NeoFantasy

I tried implementing that in a previous game, it would affect how party members would react and...

I tried implementing that in a previous game, it would affect how party members would react and interact with the main character.
  4. NeoFantasy

Marsigne's Cutscene Workshop

I didn’t know you had a workshop Marsigne
  5. NeoFantasy

Took forever to just buy Fallout 2 from my wish list. Have tried to browse for other deals but...

Took forever to just buy Fallout 2 from my wish list. Have tried to browse for other deals but can’t even load consistently.
  6. NeoFantasy

Saying he went crazy is a bit... He had an illness that he failed to a knowledge before it was...

Saying he went crazy is a bit... He had an illness that he failed to a knowledge before it was too late. It made him crazy, but he was not crazy. (Except for when he reacted to smash...)
  7. NeoFantasy

This hit hard. I was a huge fan up until just a little while ago and I was really hoping he'd...

This hit hard. I was a huge fan up until just a little while ago and I was really hoping he'd find the help he needed.
  8. NeoFantasy

Publishing by Degica?

You don’t only have to publish on steamthough. . There is the Epic game store and I think Big Fish games takes RPG maker gamed as well (though I don’t know how big the audience for games is there). So you may take a big hit income wise, but it may be worth it for word of mouth.
  9. NeoFantasy

They had that crossed out on the menu. I guess now I know why.

They had that crossed out on the menu. I guess now I know why.
  10. NeoFantasy

No, it was a burger joint.

No, it was a burger joint.
  11. NeoFantasy

Too basic. I tried the fire flower which was supposed to be spicy, but all it did was make my...

Too basic. I tried the fire flower which was supposed to be spicy, but all it did was make my mouth spit out fire balls.
  12. NeoFantasy

Just walked into a restaurant and they have a Mario plush holding the menus. Love this place...

Just walked into a restaurant and they have a Mario plush holding the menus. Love this place already.
  13. NeoFantasy

It just replaced sprites and textures, but added nothing to the game. I believe they went with...

It just replaced sprites and textures, but added nothing to the game. I believe they went with 7 just because ItMs the most well known and would draw lots of hype because of that. It would also attract those who’ve heard of it for years, but never played it due to being born after the PSX era.
  14. NeoFantasy

Fire Emblem Echoes did something like that. Where the post game was a giant, super hard dungeon...

Fire Emblem Echoes did something like that. Where the post game was a giant, super hard dungeon with a powerful boss at the end. What made it even better was the fact that it actually fit within the lore and helped establish something that happens further down the timeline.
  15. NeoFantasy

I'd much rather the boss take a long time because it's difficult and I need to find the perfect...

I'd much rather the boss take a long time because it's difficult and I need to find the perfect strategy than it just being a damage sponge. Fire Emblem Warriors did this where you'd just end up attacking a boss unit forever.
  16. NeoFantasy

[XBC2] Who is best girl?

Personally I felt that Pyra/ Mythra's designs were too distracting to really ever take them seriously. Nia is nice, but I would have liked to see a bit more about her. I feel Morag got the least amount of character development. But yeah, Lora because she felt like an actual protagonist to me...
  17. NeoFantasy

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

Hmm~ Emma is nice I think another character is going to be Japanese, so I won’t really go that direction. A friend said Reagan and I kind of liked that, but I still need to find her new name.
  18. NeoFantasy

I’m pretty open to all names really.
  19. NeoFantasy

Gosh, never though I'd have to go back to my first game to remember how to do something.

Gosh, never though I'd have to go back to my first game to remember how to do something.
  20. NeoFantasy

@Marsigne Kind of. She isn't psychopathic like your typical yandere... but she is someone who can end up relying upon and becoming too attached to somebody.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA