Search results

1. hadecynn

Looking for games to LP!

@Studio Blue Not the dev but just want to point out that Kiara is developed in GameMaker, not RPG Maker. Source is from one of the members on the team (Lehkeri) I asked while I was compiling some info on the IGMC top 10s this year.
  2. hadecynn

Silenity's Let's Plays & First Impressions

@Silenity Thanks for playing Abyss of Oblivion and sharing your thoughts! I'm happy to hear that you'd be interested in playing this during your off-time. A few things to note that I saw in your playthrough that will probably help a lot when you pick up the game again: 1) Regarding enemy...
  3. hadecynn

Silenity's Let's Plays & First Impressions

@Silenity If you're still open to requests, please give my IGMC 2018 entry a spin: https://itch.io/jam/igmc2018/rate/336550 Thanks!
  4. hadecynn

RMMV [IGMC 2018]Judged for Crime

I've left your secret santa review on the IGMC page.
  5. hadecynn

Event Secret Santa 2018 aka the IGMC Review Trade Thread

@Paladin-Cleric of Awesome I've finished your review and left it on the itch page. @bgillisp Can go for another round.
  6. hadecynn

@FalseCitrine Thanks! If you want, send me your game through a Google Drive or Dropbox link or something and I'll play through it and give you feedback.
  7. hadecynn

@FalseCitrine I'm afraid so. At first I thought it was an installer, but then I realized it's just the Game.exe from deployment. You need to zip the entire deployment folder in order for the game to work.
  8. hadecynn

@FalseCitrine I'm unable to play your game. You only have the Game.exe on your Itch page and you're missing all the data and assets. @bgillisp Can you put me down for another game? Thanks!
  9. hadecynn

@bgillisp I think you might've missed me in the planning, but I was down for another round. Still am.
  10. hadecynn

New game means new icon! No more orange cute monster head. It's purple fairy time! Check out...

New game means new icon! No more orange cute monster head. It's purple fairy time! Check out Abyss of Oblivion, my IGMC 2018 entry!
  11. hadecynn

@Jesse - PVGames Your review is done. I posted it on your project thread. @bgillisp - Put me down for round 2.
  12. hadecynn

RMMV The Last Journey (IGMC 2018)

This review is part of the IGMC 2018 Secret Santa event. Before we start, a little bit of context. I've personally never resonated with WRPG aesthetics, both in terms of game design and visual/presentation. Frankly, had I had not been assigned this game to review, I probably would not have...
  13. hadecynn

Ah, the other part of IGMC 2018 I was greatly looking forward to. Thanks for arranging/hosting again @bgllisp I'm all in. Abyss of Oblivion
  14. hadecynn

IGMC Submissions & Ratings

Thanks for doing this. Proudly presenting: Link Thanks in advance for any comments/reviews!
  15. hadecynn

RMMV Abyss of Oblivion (IGMC 2018)

From the creator of Monstruct! (2017 IGMC 5th Place) and Animations Archive | Collection A rogue-lite / turn-based hybrid RPG Available on Itch.io ===== Accompany Evelyn and Oria as the girl and fairy duo journeys into the Abyss in hopes of breaking a heart-wrenching curse. ===== =====...
  16. hadecynn

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

Didn't have any time to post progress on the forums, but I was able to get just about everything I wanted to fit into the game. No more monstruction weirdness, I went the full orthodox JRPG this year. Proudly presenting: https://hadecynn.itch.io/abyss-of-oblivion
  17. hadecynn

November Part 1 content released! At the usual spot~ Now back to IGMC!

November Part 1 content released! At the usual spot~ Now back to IGMC!
  18. hadecynn

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

2018/11/04 Greetings RPG Maker Community! Time for Part 1 of November's release! Get them here! The JSON will be updated at the end of the month, along with Part 2 of the release. Also, if you missed it previously, there's now an easy way to get the 30/60 FPS versions of these...
  19. hadecynn

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

Starting with what I know best. Animations: Story? Characters? What are they, are they tasty? (It's gonna be a loooooooong month...)
  20. hadecynn

For all those who asked. Animations.JSON is now back and includes EVERY ANIMATION I've released...

For all those who asked. Animations.JSON is now back and includes EVERY ANIMATION I've released as part of Animations Archive. Check thread.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA