Search results

1. bluebooth

RMMV Res Judicata: Vale of Myth Releases Sept. 29!

Res Judicata: Vale of Myth is finally publicly released! Release date: 29/09/2017, 1:00pm MST* Current Version: 1.0.4 Engine: RPG Maker MV ESRB: T - Teen Price: $9.99 USD, with a 20% sale celebration (price discount) for the first week of sale. Demo: Free, publicly available. Save files...
  2. bluebooth

Window Title hides RPGMaker MV top menus

I tried the steps you listed and it completely fixed the issue! Thank you for posting this. This was exactly my problem. For some ungodly reason, my default graphic processor was set to the Intel onboard, instead of the Geforce GTX 950 in my machine.
  3. bluebooth

The onboard display pixel side, with the connection between the onboard laptop and the external monitor removed is: 1920x1080 (landscape). There was no change in the issue using only the onboard display. The monitor and laptop displays are set to duplicate. I've set the DPI from 125% to 100%...
  4. bluebooth

Thanks for the quick reply! My laptop is a 15" display, but I'm running it through HDMI cable to a larger monitor. In my past experiences, RMMV has fit into both just fine. :) In the screenshot above, I was showing off how it doesn't fit properly even when RMMV is set to full-screen mode. To...
  5. bluebooth

So, I'm having a weird problem. My old laptop died on me. I got a new one, installed all the things. I installed RPGMaker MV, and opened it up. To my bewilderment, I get the following screen: Note that the top menu is completely obscured by the window title, and the right side and bottom...
  6. bluebooth

Game Version Display Plugin

If you mean Yanfly's Resolution Plugin, then yes! If you're referring to a different plugin, can you please provide a link?
  7. bluebooth

Hey Kane, glad you were able to get it fixed! I'll be posting a fix to the original plugin soon. My apologies, but for some reason, alerts didn't notify me about the posts here :S **EDIT: Update is now posted **
  8. bluebooth

Version Display v1.02 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios Introduction While a small plugin, this helps give your title screen a more professional look, and helps with debugging your title. Version Display allows you to include your version number on your title screen. In addition...
  9. bluebooth

Term Window

Good to hear from you shinichi, just wanted to let you know I haven't been ignoring your post. Because the terms use the color tag in order to identify which term was used, it would be difficult; requiring substantial extra code, to add tap support. It would also require me to override the...
  10. bluebooth

Game Difficulty Plugin

If you make the script call to show the Difficulty Level scene, you should still be able to change difficulty mid-game. I avoided making this explicit functionality because of the potential for difficulty change spam, and because that makes it impossible to enforce Perma-Death and Ironman...
  11. bluebooth

Game Difficulty Plugin

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. It seemed bizarre that there wasn't a difficulty plugin already, and I needed one, so I just went ahead and made it. I was just about to post a fix for Perma-Death mode accidently blocking attempts to add the Dying state, but I'll hold it off until I...
  12. bluebooth

Term Window

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Are you asking how to set which JSON file to use, or are you asking how to modify the terms in the JSON file? The issues @Farr and @jobar reported have been resolved through private messages.
  13. bluebooth

MadeWithMV Performance Fix

Hi Liquidize, Thank you for posting, I'm glad to be able to help! Interesting that you didn't have the issue - this got me thinking; could there be some kind of difference between our setups causing the issue? Combined with Ramza's comment, I did some looking into YEP_ItemCore and some of my...
  14. bluebooth

MadeWithMV Performance Fix

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I was advised this is a fix for a core file, so... I noticed a tendency for MadeWithMv.js to run poorly during the last fadeout. For my test I was loading two custom images, one instead of the "Made With MV" splash, and a second custom screen. Both are...
  15. bluebooth

Game Difficulty Plugin

Difficulty Levels v1.04 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios Introduction Adds support for multiple battle and puzzle difficulty levels! Note that this plugin focuses on providing a framework for battle and puzzle difficulty levels, and a scene for selecting the difficulty level...
  16. bluebooth

Term Window

Hey @jobar, can you please download the new version (1.03a), and set the Debugging option to true in plugin parameters? That will give more information about what went wrong. Hm, since you're getting cannot read _term of undefined, that could mean a few things. First, are you sure that the...
  17. bluebooth

Terrax is very solid, but I'm switching to Kaus's Advanced Lighting and Fog plugin once they fix...

Terrax is very solid, but I'm switching to Kaus's Advanced Lighting and Fog plugin once they fix color tint w. light blending in the next few months. So I recommend that!
  18. bluebooth

Term Window

Perfect, thanks! Sorry, I've been without internet the past two days, so I haven't been able to update. Line 320 is: "return $gameSystem.getMessageFontName();" Which seems fine, but upon searching, is only defined in YEP_MessageCore. So, I need to add YEP_MessageCore.js as a requirement in...
  19. bluebooth

Term Window

That's odd. Have you gone into Plugins -> BBS_TermWindow and changed the settings for color, and buttons there?
  20. bluebooth

Term Window

@Farr Thank you for the kind words. By all means, suggest away! @Rhino Fun fact, I actually just got done implementing Farr's suggestions today. I've been studying for my finals though and haven't uploaded it just yet. I'll do that now. @The Stranger Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Thank you...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA