Me too, I also personally love the theme
  4. Knighteriius

The egg giveth, and the egg taketh away

The egg giveth, and the egg taketh away
  5. Knighteriius

Perhaps you're simply clueless

Perhaps you're simply clueless
  6. Knighteriius

@[3203:@Kes] Not all heroes wear capes; some have wings.

@[3203:@Kes] Not all heroes wear capes; some have wings.
  7. Knighteriius

smad

smad
  8. Knighteriius

Not if you don't want to

Not if you don't want to
  9. Knighteriius

I took a 3 year one and the same happened to me lol best of luck it's in our noggins somewhere...

I took a 3 year one and the same happened to me lol best of luck it's in our noggins somewhere though
  10. Knighteriius

@[986:@OmnislashXX] I love the feeling of getting some new games to play, happy gaming man.

@[986:@OmnislashXX] I love the feeling of getting some new games to play, happy gaming man.
  11. Knighteriius

I love the font

I love the font
  12. Knighteriius

MV hasn't been out for that long yet, and the interface is pretty versatile. They technically...

MV hasn't been out for that long yet, and the interface is pretty versatile. They technically have no need to upgrade at this point, so maybe in a few years, from speculation alone
  13. Knighteriius

@[29318:@hiddenone] With respect and warm approval, Oo true, I agree. It's incredibly hard to...

@[29318:@hiddenone] With respect and warm approval, Oo true, I agree. It's incredibly hard to tell tone in text.
  14. Knighteriius

Preach

Preach
  15. Knighteriius

This is absolutely delightful, I love it so much

This is absolutely delightful, I love it so much
  16. Knighteriius

@[132008:@kazze] click on inbox at the top right, in the middle of alerts and your username...

@[132008:@kazze] click on inbox at the top right, in the middle of alerts and your username, then click start a new conversation. @[986:@OmnislashXX] Maybe so, but Thalzon states you have to notify him close to game's completion so he can say how he wants to be credited.
  17. Knighteriius

hey might be worth PM'ing them too since they say to PM them on their MV battlers page.

hey might be worth PM'ing them too since they say to PM them on their MV battlers page.
  18. Knighteriius

Ooo the moments before a hard worked release. I love it.

Ooo the moments before a hard worked release. I love it.
  19. Knighteriius

that sucks man :(

that sucks man :(
  20. Knighteriius

[RGD] DirectX implementation of RGSS3

Oops! Thanks tv.ghost. Fixed it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA