Search results

1. Kuro DCupu

I heard about that this morning... :(

I heard about that this morning... :(
  2. Kuro DCupu

Is a VNM battle system possible?

Of course it's possible. But depend on how much you want to invest the battle element to the game. The most approachable (probably most easy to make) battle system I saw on VN game is : Little Busters I can't even call it "battle system" because there's no input from player, no levelling...
  3. Kuro DCupu

Worst thing I could think off is the driver brought you to a secluded forest and they turned out...

Worst thing I could think off is the driver brought you to a secluded forest and they turned out to be a serial killer / rapist...
  4. Kuro DCupu

Eventing -- need big brain help with tricky problem -- player touch and action button on same tile?

Events inside the loop repeated in real time process. Basically you're asking the game to execute those command without any break. Wait 1 frame work as a breather and updating the process steadily per 1 frame. It's necessary to prevent the loop causing the game to freeze. Wait 30 frame after...
  5. Kuro DCupu

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
  6. Kuro DCupu

Conditional Branches

You write each value inside a square bracket
  7. Kuro DCupu

Conditional Branches

Since it only happen when you "level up", and you only deal with single variable, you don't need to use the "else". Hence making your event much organized.
  8. Kuro DCupu

Conditional Branches

Let me get this straight... So you want to manually create experience curve, and you think the best way to do it is by having "else if" statement to be possible? Here's an alternative... It's better if you know arithmethic. But if you prefer manual input, first you start of by making an array...
  9. Kuro DCupu

Eventing -- need big brain help with tricky problem -- player touch and action button on same tile?

I might not fully grasp what you are trying to do. I also don't understand the need of switch or even saving player X Y coordinate. Based on what you're saying : - Event which show picture when player touch. - While on it, text will be shown when you press the action button. - Picture will be...
  10. Kuro DCupu

@standardplayer not much information about it right now. They claimed they were established...

@standardplayer not much information about it right now. They claimed they were established years ago and already have support from over 54 country (mostly Europe). Truthfully, I'm a bit insecure because I live in the same city.
  11. Kuro DCupu

There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule...

There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
  12. Kuro DCupu

Lost left arm and left leg in a horrific accident. "Are you okay?" "I am ALL-RIGHT"

Lost left arm and left leg in a horrific accident. "Are you okay?" "I am ALL-RIGHT"
  13. Kuro DCupu

Fun fact : The opposite of "Microsoft Office" is "Macrohard onfire"

Fun fact : The opposite of "Microsoft Office" is "Macrohard onfire"
  14. Kuro DCupu

"I've cleaned your ears. How do you feel now?" "Stop yelling at me!"

"I've cleaned your ears. How do you feel now?" "Stop yelling at me!"
  15. Kuro DCupu

"I only speak money language"

"I only speak money language"
  16. Kuro DCupu

"The page may contain content only suitable for adults. Are you over 18?" Twelve years old me ...

"The page may contain content only suitable for adults. Are you over 18?" Twelve years old me : *clicked* "Heheheheehee~~"
  17. Kuro DCupu

Awww~ wish I could see that

Awww~ wish I could see that
  18. Kuro DCupu

I wish people blush and turn red like in anime

I wish people blush and turn red like in anime
  19. Kuro DCupu

3. "My code is encrypted...?"

3. "My code is encrypted...?"
  20. Kuro DCupu

"This lil kid stab the bandit to dead, rob his belonging, absorb his soul (exp), then innocently...

"This lil kid stab the bandit to dead, rob his belonging, absorb his soul (exp), then innocently goes 'YATTA~'..." "Woah, JRPG is pretty dark..."

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA