Search results

1. deathsia

Triple Triad Card Game

UPDATE! I just deployed this game under version 1.5.2 and it gave me the same error it did during playtest which means this is NOT compatble with version 1.5.2. PLEASE RELEASE A 1.5.2 COMPATIBLE VERSION!
  2. deathsia

Triple Triad Card Game

So you're 100% sure this is compatible with version 1.5.2 despite the crash issues? also how am I supposed to set up proper events for this if i can't test it to make sure it runs properly? I really wish you would release a 1.5.2 compatible version. :(
  3. deathsia

Triple Triad Card Game

Any update on getting the 1.5.2 version out? I'd love it if you could manage this since 90% of my plugins can't run above 1.5.2. :)
  4. deathsia

Actor Voices In Battle-MV Edition

As shown in one of my code snippets above you can have multiple sound files for one situation and the plugin will choose one at random to play if there is more than one. //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ // * PARTY NEEDS HEALING...
  5. deathsia

Is your actor's in game name spelled EXACTLY the same as the name of folder where their audio lines are stored? Remember that underscores or spaces will cause issues if the actor's name or the folder's name aren't typed out EXACTLY the same. And while I'm at it, is the actor number the same as...
  6. deathsia

Are you running below or above version 1.5.2 of rpg maker MV? This plugin was converted specifically for version 1.5.2 and no other.
  7. deathsia

Ultra Mode 7

Is it possible to make the map loop? Having a cut-off can be jarring and ruin immersion for someone playing the game.
  8. deathsia

Triple Triad Card Game

I just ran your demo as well Raizen and I hit the same error at the very start of the demo upon walking onto a touch event after some dialogue. As a precaution, i disabled the touch event and talked to another npc who is supposed to give me cards and the same error occurred. UPDATE: I...
  9. deathsia

Triple Triad

This plugin will be able to be used along side a custom combat system like Yanfly's or Lecode's LeTBS? I'm assuming its a custom scene and not using the combat engine so hopefully this won't be an issue...^^; Oh and is this compatible with version 1.5.2?
  10. deathsia

Triple Triad

OH! Big time suggestion, give the ability to use custom images for each card and assign stats to each card. I mean you are probably already doing this but just in case. XD Also, for the love of god, please have making a customized card be user friendly. Something like having it read from a...
  11. deathsia

Triple Triad

OH MY GOD! IT LIIIIVES! Whelp, assuming you finish it this time before taking another break this will save me the money of commissioning another guy to remake this! :3 P.S: May want to update your OP with the updates you've made since you made a progress list on the first page. :p
  12. deathsia

I don't know if the person I commissioned to convert this script into a plugin actually coded that. If I recall correctly, it wasn't exactly top on my priority list so I may have told them to skip coding that in to cost my costs for paying on this conversion down.
  13. deathsia

Yanfly's Gridfree Doodads suddenly spazzed out!

I can't even start a new game, the error shows up the moment the game starts. Edit: I figured out the problem, I think. Yanfly's plugin doesn't like it when you copy and paste maps and thus flings null id errors. In a last ditch effort to figure out the issue i deleted some recent maps I...
  14. deathsia

I added the ultra Mode 7 plugin but removed it afterward when the error showed up and yet the error continued.
  15. deathsia

To be clear I'm using version 1.5.2 of rpg maker MV and version 1.06 of the plugin and until literally 5mins ago, I could playtest with zero issues and then suddenly i start getting a critical error that prevents the game from even starting. After racking my brain for 10mins I started disabling...
  16. deathsia

I'm in need of a crystal palace tileset.

Something akin to this: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-vxace-tileset/ancient-dungeons-winter But for MV instead of VX Ace. If anyone knows where to find one of these, I'd be forever grateful for a link!
  17. deathsia

I don't know if it would work on earlier versions but I commissioned this conversion specifically for version 1.5.1 of rpg maker mv, speaking as 1.5.2 also works with this plugin as well, these are the only two versions I can guarantee will work with this plugin. I can not provide any support...
  18. deathsia

what version of rpg maker are you using? This plugin is not compatible with anything above 1.5.2 of rpg maker mv.
  19. deathsia

Is there a way to hide specific files from the player?

can you point me to an installer creation program that can do this?
  20. deathsia

The last update to rpg maker forced steam to change my version..wth?!

People, devs, please DO NOT force change my rpg maker version I am currently using to make my game! I had a panic attack thinking something broke for the last 30mins until I realized that your update caused steam to force change the rpg maker to the current version, I ran a playtest and...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA