Search results

1. thekenbaum

Yanfly's Option core Fullscreen Option?

I'm making a visual novel and I am wondering if it is possible to make a Fullscreen option in the menu using Yanfly's Option Core?
  2. thekenbaum

Extra Turn Bard Skill

I'm developing an RPG Game, I was wondering if it's possible to make a skill for my bard that uses a lot of TP and targets one of the allies and (with a 10% chance) makes it so they get to take an extra turn before the enemies. Would this be possible?
  3. thekenbaum

Modification to Astfgl66's animated bust plugin

Astfgl66 has this plugin that is almost perfect for my game, I have voice acting in my game and this plugin is only lacking an option to sync the animations with the SE audio; like having it pause in moments of silence or having the mouth stay open when a character is screaming; stuff like that...
  4. thekenbaum

Astfgl66's animated bust plugin upgrade

Astfgl66 has this plugin that is almost perfect for my game, I have voice acting in my game and this plugin is only lacking an option to sync the animations with the SE audio; like having it pause in moments of silence or having the mouth stay open when a character is screaming; stuff like that...
  5. thekenbaum

Anti save-edit plugin idea

I recently came across a website that allows users to cheat by editing save games (http://www.saveeditonline.com/), you can change variables, gold, weapons, items, and a lot more; and this could be problematic for a lot of developers since it's so easy to find (Quite literally, google 'rpg maker...
  6. thekenbaum

Save/Load during Auto Event

I'm making a Visual Novel and I would Like to know how to set up a means of save/loading a game during an auto event (Since the game is mostly auto events.) I would also Like to know if there's a way to have it load back to where it was in the auto event insted of at the beginning of the auto...
  7. thekenbaum

SCP Help

i'm making a SCP horror game; and I want a way to represent SCP-173 as it's the most popular SCP, I can't think of a way to do that without dual stick movement. As far as I could tell from my 3 hours search online, there isn't a plugin that allows dual stick movement, Quasi movement+ is...
  8. thekenbaum

Binding of isaac Movement

How do I make it so the player turn with WASD and move with arrow keys? I've tried Yanfly's button common events but it doesn't work since moving the character forces them to turn.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA