Search results

1. VideoWizard

RMVXA Your character in my game!

Character Name - William Gender - Male Class - [1st/2nd/3rd Year] Eye Color - Light Blue. Some say they glow somewhat, but that's not a good sign when they do. Hairstyle and Hair Color - Spiky brown hair of medium length. Personality - He's gentle, easy-going, and a bit comedic. Can be somewhat...
  2. VideoWizard

So lightning isn't necessarily supposed to be purple? Because it always is purplish here.

So lightning isn't necessarily supposed to be purple? Because it always is purplish here.
  3. VideoWizard

December 2019 Goals and Progress Thread

December is another dicey month here since I work retail. Then again, what month in retail isn't? November turned out surprisingly well. I even got a game jam release out of it! I'll likely be spending the first part of December bringing that up to standards given the feedback received on that...
  4. VideoWizard

If I bought a copy of RM95 on eBay, could I use its RTP in later makers?

It looks like RPG Maker 98 and earlier is abandonware, RPG Maker 95 can still be imported, and RPG Maker 2000 and up can be bought from Steam. So I can import RPG Maker 95 after all and use that creepy eye lizard @RavenBlueIndigo . I wonder if this includes RPG Maker I, II and III on the PSX...
  5. VideoWizard

November 2019 Goals and Progress Thread!

In November? The busiest month of my entire year? Honestly, probably not much... but I want to at least get to the underwater parts of my game. I have a feeling if I don't do that before the end of the first half of the month, I'll have to wait until December.
  6. VideoWizard

Is YanFly Still Around? Dead links all over website

You missed some drama the other day that led to him moving to a paid model for plugins for all except 30 of them.
  7. VideoWizard

But where did Godzilla get a tennis racket big enough?

But where did Godzilla get a tennis racket big enough?
  8. VideoWizard

Original Character Contest II Submission Thread!

Character name: William About your character: background, characteristic, personality, etc: Though at first glance he doesn't look much different from humans, he is actually a giant, to the point humans are only about three or four inches tall in comparison. He thus has a slightly bigger...
  9. VideoWizard

What would be your reaction if Nintendo contacted you to add a character of your project to Smash?

My reaction would be like, wow, and they once said Ridley was too big for Smash. Would he be permanently Tiny Mushroom'ed in order to keep from being ridiculously OP? Would he only be available in Special Smash under certain conditions? Oh, and he's another sword user, too.
  10. VideoWizard

Already? They're about a week behind, because the 179 days of Christmas song starts with June...

Already? They're about a week behind, because the 179 days of Christmas song starts with June 29th. Oops! And down here, there are fireworks set off around Christmas. Doesn't hurt that sometimes it even feels like the 4th of July at the very end or beginning of the year. Life in the South, y'all!
  11. VideoWizard

It looks unsettlingly like a glazed donut, like we all live in a incomprehensibly large bakery...

It looks unsettlingly like a glazed donut, like we all live in a incomprehensibly large bakery. I'll be disappointed if we don't get at least one Simpsons meme with Homer: "Mmm...cosmic donut."
  12. VideoWizard

New RPG Maker Software Soon?

Dante RPG Maker- February 1990 RPG Maker 98- December 1992 RPG Maker 98II- July 1996 RPG Maker 95- March 1997 RPG Maker 2000- April 2000 RPG Maker 2003- December 2002 RPG Maker XP- July 2004 RPG Maker VX- December 2007 RPG Maker VXAce- December 2011 RPG Maker MV- October 2015 (in fact, Tuesday...
  13. VideoWizard

Any news on a new IGMC (2018)

Sounds like IGMC may not be 2018 but it may be early 2019 instead? Maybe February/March to allow for the console MV users to join in? Then again, I could be totally off.
  14. VideoWizard

Like the cartoon that had a snake saying "I'm poisonous!" so you can let it slither all over you...

Like the cartoon that had a snake saying "I'm poisonous!" so you can let it slither all over you all day, even biting you, and you'd be fine. Just don't try to bite it!
  15. VideoWizard

Circumventing the post minimum for commission boards

It shouldn't be too difficult to maybe post things like advice to would-be developers, or screenshots, samples of your work from time to time, or even congratulating other developers (like in the screenshots or monthly progress threads) to get to the 30 post requirement. My thought is, if you're...
  16. VideoWizard

When do you predict the next new RPG Maker will arrive?

If 1.6.1, 1.6.2 or 1.7.0 also get backlash, then I see the next RPG Maker in 2019, ignoring "Pixel Game Maker MV". But if not, the next RPG Maker will probably be three or four years after PGM MV, or around 2022-2023.
  17. VideoWizard

April Goals and Progress Thread

Of course the month I don't post my goals here is one that I get a lot done on my game. I got the day-night system to work, got the time and date to display on the screen, did a lot of mapping and battle testing... and then see it is April 28 and the month is almost over. I guess the remaining...
  18. VideoWizard

But Q2 2018 ends June 30th. July 4th would be in Q3. Plus not many games release on Wednesdays.

But Q2 2018 ends June 30th. July 4th would be in Q3. Plus not many games release on Wednesdays.
  19. VideoWizard

Announcement RPG Maker MV School in Trouble! Please Help.

Looks like there's still time! Funnily enough, I have an idea what I could submit now. @Dreadshadow I hope it's not in vain.
  20. VideoWizard

Weird glitch? It said I posted twice, yet both comments were removed at the same time. Time...

Weird glitch? It said I posted twice, yet both comments were removed at the same time. Time Fantasy is quite good, but FES isn't too shabby, either.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA