Search results

1. Eyehavey0u

FREE Gaia Star Looking for Team

I can compose and sprite https://soundcloud.com/edwin-diaz-671518694
  2. Eyehavey0u

FREE Recruiting Team for Horror Mystery Project

My talents include composing and pixel art.
  3. Eyehavey0u

FREE I need a Composer!!!

I have some experience composing music. https://www.gamedevmarket.net/asset/end-album/ That is my album for $2 on the website which contains around 20 sound tracks, but it has samples you can listen to on there. https://soundcloud.com/edwin-diaz-671518694
  4. Eyehavey0u

Free music request for your projects!

Hey guys I haven't answered any request yet due to Internet issues. Give me some time to see if I can get my studio set up.
  5. Eyehavey0u

Guys I'm back and will be opening up again soon. Sorry for the disappearance. A lot has happened.
  6. Eyehavey0u

Plot and Character Feedback

Just wanted some feed back on which project sounds more interesting and looks more interesting based on the limited art work I posted. I am at work so I didn't get much time to updated, but was excited to post this. I am passionate to work on either game. I just wanted to know which game you...
  7. Eyehavey0u

HP damage pop up field

Thanks @Trihan sorry for the late replay. Been having laptop issues. I will check it out today :)
  8. Eyehavey0u

HP damage pop up field

Is it possible to show damage pop up when stepping on a trap or receiving damage on the field or maps, and not battle?
  9. Eyehavey0u

Request Keyboard common event buttons

@Reapergurl Thanks I did not notice that! Now I wonder how I would go about editing the script if I wanted to add more? @dragoonwys yes I have. Its a great script, but the one I posted made by @XGDragon is very user-friendly and so simple to use. I really enjoy this one :) I just have to...
  10. Eyehavey0u

Request Keyboard common event buttons

I am not good at writing scripts. I was thinking if someone could mimic this script attached to the post. The original thread is here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/looking-for-a-plugin-what-is-calling-a-common-event-by-pressing-a-defined-key.54711/ I was wondering if...
  11. Eyehavey0u

Dark Room Covers

This script is working for me. I am putting RegionReveal 1 on a tile as touch before the player gets to it, but the room is just dark when the game starts. Help please? Nvm I noticed it must be placed within the region. Great script!
  12. Eyehavey0u

Help me choose?

I'm not looking for game advice @Kes. I wanted a general discussion on which sprite style I should use. @Sanct that's a good question in regards to what my game would be about. My next topic was going to be about a list of Gane ideas and which one I should make. But this is after I get the...
  13. Eyehavey0u

Help me choose?

Thanks for the help :) good point, but just to clarify I would be using custom tiles to suit the characters.
  14. Eyehavey0u

Help me choose?

image free hosting
  15. Eyehavey0u

Thanks for the tip @bgillisp . I would not charge that much. The most I would charge is 5 or 10 regardless of the length.
  16. Eyehavey0u

@NeoFantasy you are very welcome! Thank you. Just wanted to know if anyone would feel offended if I started charging after Silenity? I do not like charging people, but since I been very short on rent and food at times. I was thinking maybe I should make this into an investment. What do you...
  17. Eyehavey0u

@NeoFantasy I just sent the songs. I apologize for the extremely long delay. I had a lot going on. @Silenity I will get to work on yours now.
  18. Eyehavey0u

@Wonderfull Darkness and @IntersectionStudio I will put you guys on the list. @NeoFantasy sorry for the delay I will sent your music later today. The song is 5 mins long and I was making two verisons. @Orpheus I just finished yours and sent it to your email. I managed to do it for around 3...
  19. Eyehavey0u

Thank you so much @gendfleur! I am glad you enjoy it. You are very welcome, anytime. @NeoFantasy thank you.
  20. Eyehavey0u

@NeoFantasy I apologize, but email would be the best option for me. @gendfleur whats your email? @Orpheus I got you next,

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA