Search results

1. gamer_girl09

Air ship

I'm kinda super broke at the moment so If it is what I'm looking for I'm SOL for a while...
  2. gamer_girl09

Air ship

do you know how i can download it (Figured out the download part.) and do you know if there's a tile set for the inside of it?
  3. gamer_girl09

Air ship

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP Description: I've been going crazy trying to find a tile set for both inside and outside for an air ship to match the vehicle sprite with the balloon. Specifically would like for it to match the coloration of the RTP but I also would like...
  4. gamer_girl09

Hiding items in the shop menu until a certain time

That actually seems easier than I thought.. .Thank you... Both of you.
  5. gamer_girl09

Could it be like when they find the item it becomes available?
  6. gamer_girl09

So I want to just have all of my item shops sell the same stuff but I want some items hidden til the player finds them in game. For rpgmaker MV.
  7. gamer_girl09

RPG Maker MV Templates and Guideline

The download link for the database is broken... Just letting you know...
  8. gamer_girl09

Help with code

@mjshi yeah it's supposed to return true if the number is in the list and false if it isn't @Shaz I use python to test an idea out then i convert it to either java or C# depending on the program i am using... i haven't taken the time to really mess with ruby...
  9. gamer_girl09

Help with code

the spoiler has the code i am trying to get working... the error i am getting is: TypeError: object of type 'generator' has no len()
  10. gamer_girl09

Mr Pyramids Stuff

where was this like 2 months ago lol been needing the snow clifts for a while thanks!
  11. gamer_girl09

Don't understand error code

I'm not sure what is was but I messed around with the setting in the plug-in manager and it is now working. Thank you for pointing my attention in the direction of fixing my problem
  12. gamer_girl09

Don't understand error code

the above spoiler has a screenshot of the error. below is the list of plug-ins i am using. I am trying to get this mini game done for my dad as a late fathers day gift...
  13. gamer_girl09

Xbox 1.5 and PS4.5, this is a terrible idea isn't it?

The new consoles are also suppose to support online play between Xbox one and PS4... 
  14. gamer_girl09

The Crystal Prophecies

I love your KH referance in the first post and second i don't mind helping out where and when i can but i have managed(as it seems that i always do) overload myself with stuff to do because i get bored and want to do something... lol but i would love to help out
  15. gamer_girl09

Rise To Birth (recruitment)

Still looking for help if anyone is interested
  16. gamer_girl09

Project Elemental MV (v1)

I really like the idea of this so don't give up and if you ever need help i am more then willing to help(as long as i don't have to draw or script i can't draw and i have only just started learning how to make scripts)
  17. gamer_girl09

rpgmaker 3 for ps2

That's fine... I'll probably just take it back if someone has an answer they can pm me so if you wish you can close this Shaz EDIT:And just realized i double posted sorry....
  18. gamer_girl09

rpgmaker 3 for ps2

I don't have any problems with any of my other games so i think it might be the disk....
  19. gamer_girl09

rpgmaker 3 for ps2

Oh ok sorry do you by chance know where i might find the answer i am looking for though?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA