Search results

1. SolarGale

I agree with you completely.

I agree with you completely.
  2. SolarGale

Cheers holder, that was quite enlightening!

Cheers holder, that was quite enlightening!
  3. SolarGale

Thank you Jalen, I'm glad someone gets me. Thing is I don't really mind if people go to other...

Thank you Jalen, I'm glad someone gets me. Thing is I don't really mind if people go to other artists for the request, but what annoys me a lot is when , they go "Wow thanks a lot it's great" and the next second they make the exact same request. If something is wrong, or not what the had...
  4. SolarGale

Who's acting like what? All i'm saying is if they waste my time, i'm not doing requests for them...

Who's acting like what? All i'm saying is if they waste my time, i'm not doing requests for them in the future, they are free to go to whoever they like. Alas, If they're that bad i guess there's no point. >.>
  5. SolarGale

Ah well, I don't have much time to spend on requests, so I guess it's too much to hope that my...

Ah well, I don't have much time to spend on requests, so I guess it's too much to hope that my work is actually put to some use, v_v
  6. SolarGale

Rekx's Graphical Cartel [WARNING: Image Heavy]

Ugh bro, as soon as your workshop's popularity grows, life pulls this crap on you. :P Either way I'm glad your shop is filling up, good luck paying that bill soon.
  7. SolarGale

SolarGale's Workshop

I posted a reply to your feed, to be honest It's up to you what to do, but I will make this clear to any requesters here, it can literally take hours to do some of these requests, specially considering how some people expect me to half read their mind when it comes to what they actually want the...
  8. SolarGale

It is pretty annoying when they do this, it's happened between me and Rekx as well, now when I...

It is pretty annoying when they do this, it's happened between me and Rekx as well, now when I spot this behaviour, I just ignore any future requests they make. If they're going to waste our time now, who's to say they're not going to do it again. >.>
  9. SolarGale

^Agreed

^Agreed
  10. SolarGale

SolarGale's Workshop

Ok accepted both your requests, will be done within the week.
  11. SolarGale

SolarGale's Workshop

@Osase Dude, why post this? I already told you that I wouldn't do it. Not only have you already requested this from Rekx, but you have already made plenty of requests here and I want to try and give new requesters a chance. You did this last time when I hadn't realised you requested it from him...
  12. SolarGale

SolarGale's Workshop

Ok sorted out a few things and ironed out my schedule some so i will try and do 1-2 request per week. I will take as long as I need and requests that I deem interesting/more concise will be prioritised. So 2 slots opens starting after this post.
  13. SolarGale

Pixel/Graphics Academy Information

If I had had Internet I would have replied to this sooner, definitely will try it out.
  14. SolarGale

No internet for almost two weeks! I missed so much... ;_;

No internet for almost two weeks! I missed so much... ;_;
  15. SolarGale

SolarGale's Workshop

Not taking any more requests right now sorry. Busy life. ;_;
  16. SolarGale

and it feels good too ;_;

and it feels good too ;_;
  17. SolarGale

It's what makes us humans lazy, myself included. :P

It's what makes us humans lazy, myself included. :P
  18. SolarGale

Ah thanks for clearing that up lunarea, deleted my previous comment as to avoid confusion ;D

Ah thanks for clearing that up lunarea, deleted my previous comment as to avoid confusion ;D
  19. SolarGale

why touch, why! ;_;

why touch, why! ;_;
  20. SolarGale

Hey that's looking great!

Hey that's looking great!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA